Lehigh Valley, PA - Departs from New York City
- Spend the day with a top rated experience provider on TripAdvisor
- Travel in style aboard a luxury bus departing from/returning to NYC
- Sample 15 different wines at 3 unique wineries
- Enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch
- Escape the city and soak in the picturesque scenery while you sip delicious wines!
Escape the hustle and bustle of New York City and spend a day exploring the Lehigh Valley Wine Trail with this Pennsylvania Winery Tour.
Pennsylvania's Lehigh Valley is one of the area's best-kept secrets. While many wine lovers flock to the Napa valley, some of the best wines in the United States are produced right in Pennsylvania. With an abundance of family owned and operated wineries in the area, the Lehigh Valley is full of charm and primed to become the premier wine destination in the North East!
Your day will begin at 1 of 2 central locations in Manhattan, where you will meet your guide and find a seat aboard the luxury bus. Sit back and relax as you make the approximately 2-hour drive out to the Lehigh Valley. Once there you will visit 3 separate wineries, each with their own style and approach to wine making. Spend your day learning about the unique character of these Pennsylvania wines as you are treated to 15 samples throughout your trip. You'll also enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch as well as a delicious wine, cheese, and chocolate pairing, so you won't go hungry!
This is a wonderful way to escape the city and find out what the Lehigh Valley Wine trail has to offer!
Pennsylvania Winery Tour includes:
- Round Trip Transportation from NYC
- 15 Wine Tastings
- 3 Winery and/or Vineyard Tours
- Catered Lunch
- Chocolate and Cheese pairing
- Must be at least 21 years old with valid photo ID to participate
- Participants are REQUIRED to utiilized provided transportation
- Tour includes round-trip transportation from NYC, 15 tastings, gourmet picnic lunch and wine/cheese pairing
Approximately 9.5 hours round trip
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 50 per tour. For groups larger than 6 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience will generally operate in all types of weather conditions, but in the event of severe weather may be canceled. In the event of a cancellation, your tour date will be rescheduled.
What to Wear:
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the season and be sure to bring your photo ID!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 2 weeks in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations can be made. You may reschedule your experience up to two weeks prior to your booked date at no charge. Rescheduling within 14 days of your booked experience will result in a fee of $15 per person.
Can I drive myself to the wineries?
No, this tour includes round-trip transportation from NYC and is required. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride (and the wine)!
Should I bring some food or snacks?
If you like, you are welcome to pack some snacks. However, a picnic lunch will be provided as well as an antipasti platter. There will also be ample opportunity to purchase a few snacks at the wineries!
What is the lunch menu?
Lunch will be an assortment of artisan sandwiches, fruit, home-made potato chips, and water. Note: A vegetarian option will be available. Those with other dietary restrictions may wish to pack their own lunch.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 129 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $125
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- All New York Experiences