*Rates may fluctuate based on time of year
Evergreen Season: Nov 4, 2016 - March 4, 2017 and Nov 5, 2017 - March 3, 2018
Shoulder Season: March 5, 2017 - March 29, 2017 and June 4, 2017 - September 6, 2017
Peak Season: March 30, 2017 - June 3, 2017 and September 7, 2017 - November 4, 2017
*3 night minimum on all Peak Season bookings
- Ranked #1 "Best U.S. Golf Resort" by Travel & Leisure Golf Magazine - 3rd time in 4 years!
- Site of more championships than any other golf course in the country, including the 1999, 2005 and 2014 U.S. Open
- 9 World Class golf courses
- Come play where the pros play and become a part of golf history
Voted "World's Best Golf Resort" in 2007 by T&L Golf Magazine, Pinehurst has witnessed countless moments in golf history, from Hogan's first professional win, to Jack Nicklaus and Payne Stewart's dramatic 18th hole putt that led to his 1999 U.S. Open victory.
With 9 world-class golf courses, this historic resort offers an unparalleled golf vacation experience.
Rates listed are valid for the 2017 season only. Bookings beyond December 31, 2017 may require additional charges due to seasonal rate increases.
Golf Package Details:
- This package includes 1 round of golf per day with a limit of 1 round on Course #2.
- Accommodations are for the Carolina Hotel, Holly Inn or Resort Condos.
- Your golf package includes a shared cart, unlimited use of the practice facilities, and club storage. A caddie can be requested at the time of reservation of check-in for an additional fee of $45/bag. This fee does not include gratuity for the caddie and is subject to change.
- Your meal plan will begin with dinner on the night of arrival and ends with breakfast on the day of departure. Certain items on the menu may have an additional surcharge, such as: premium seafood, meat, drinks or desert. Lunch and alcoholic beverages are not included.
- Additional Pinehurst Resort amenities available at no extra charge include: fitness center, tennis courts, outdoor pools, Beach Club, bicycles, and tea service in hotel lobby.
- -The Pinehurst Spa is available as well to all guests; however, is not included in the package price. You may, however, substitute a spa service for a round of golf.
- Check-in is at 4:00 PM and Check-out is at 11:00 AM.
- Closest airports areRaleigh/Durham (75 miles), Charlotte (83 miles), and Greensboro (85 miles)
- Airport Shuttle Service is available for $60 per person each way with advance reservations. Fee is subject to change.
There is a 2 night minimum for evergreen and shoulder season bookings and a 3 night minimum for peak season bookings. Each day includes 1 night of accommodation and 1 round of golf. For packages longer than the ones listed, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
Package prices are per person and are based on single or double occupancy. There is a 4 person limit per tee time with a maximum of 12 golfers per reservation. For groups of 13 people of more, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
Spectators are not allowed on the golf course.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
All golfers must wear proper golf attire, including golf slacks or golf shorts and spike-less golf shoes. Men must wear collared shirts and women must wear appropriate golf shirts. Players not conforming to this policy may not be given access to the course. Gentleman may also be required to wear a jacket while dining at certain restaurants within the resort.
It is recommended to make hotel and golf reservations at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations are allowed up to 21 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 21 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience. Tee times must be canceled 72 hours in advance to avoid forfeiture of full recreation charges.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 129 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $125
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- All New York Experiences