Sky Manor Airport - Pittstown, New Jersey
Daily - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- Your pilot is an FAA certified pilot and flight instructor with over 1,000 hours of flight time and an incident free safety record
- Fly aboard a meticulously prepared Robinson R-44 helicopter which accommodates up to 3 passengers
- Fly along the Delaware River, through the Water Gap and up to the Pocono Mountains
Climb aboard for a scenic helicopter tour along the Delaware River, through the Water Gap, and up to the Pocono Mountains. Take in the beautiful countryside of this region from the air, while you sit back and enjoy the ride with friends or family.
The Pocono Mountains are known for their brilliant color during the fall, when the mountains are a vibrant mix of red, yellow and orange. The Pononos are home to attractions ranging from scenic state parks or resorts to raging rivers.
You'll be flying in a Robinson R-44 helicopter, the most popular helicopter in the world. It comfortably seats up to 3 passengers, and is great for sightseeing or taking photographs as you enjoy the views from above.
So step aboard for a fun and scenic helicopter ride to remember, and don't forget your camera!
- Participants will be required to present a valid photo ID
- Participants must weigh less than 250 lbs., and the maximum combined weight of all passengers may not exceed 500 lbs.
Up to 3 passengers, depending on the option selected.
This tour is for booked participants only, but spectators are welcome to come and watch or take pictures from the ground.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions. In the event of inclement weather, your pilot will work with you to reschedule your tour.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7-14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 48 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 48 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Are there any weight restrictions?
Participants must weigh less than 250 lbs., and the maximum combined weight of all passengers may not exceed 500 lbs.
What do I need to bring?
Participants will be required to present a valid photo ID
What if my flight is cancelled due to weather?
We always recommend contacting your pilot on the day of your experience if you have any concerns regarding weather. In the event your flight is cancelled due to weather you can reschedule directly with your pilot.
Can I bring a passenger?
This tour is for up to 3 people, depending on the option selected.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 120 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 4-half(42)
- Chocolate, Desserts & Wine TourFrom: $59Avg Rating of: 4-half(25)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $139Avg Rating of: 5(30)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $549Avg Rating of: 4-half(21)
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourFrom: $125Avg Rating of: 4-half(21)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(10)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $152Avg Rating of: 4-half(15)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $350Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- All New York Experiences