Prenatal Massage in New York City
Exhale Spa at 3 New York City locations
Upper East Side (between 77th & 76th)
Midtown (59th between 7th & 6th)
Meatpacking District (between 8th & 9th ave)
Year - Round:
Daily - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Your therapist will work with you to customize your massage based on areas of stress and tension
- Designed to improve circulation, reduce swelling in the feet and hands and release tension in the lower back, neck and shoulders
- This therapy is not recommended in the first trimester
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
This soothing Prenatal Massage is specifically designed for the special needs of expecting mothers as your mind and body are constantly changing.
This pre-natal massage is intended to support this change by relieving aches and stresses you may not be aware of. It will help improve circulation, reduce swelling in the feet and hands and release tension in the lower back, neck and shoulders.
Ensure your mind, body and spirit will be at your best for experiencing the miracle of birth.
- Must be 18 years old for massage treatment
- Gratuity is included in the price of this package
60 minute massage
This experience is only for you.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing. A robe, slippers and towel will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is spa attire provided?
Robes and slippers are provided for your spa service.
What is the cancellation /rescheduling policy?
You must contact the spa at least 72 hours prior to your experience in order to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Is there an age requirement?
The minimum age is 18 years of age for massage experiences and 16 years of age for facial experiences.
What if I have a preference of the gender of my therapist?
You can choose the gender of your therapist at the time of booking.
Where should I make note of any medical conditions?
You can place special notes about any medical conditions or special needs you may require in the "Booking Notes" section of the booking request.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 124 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(57)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(35)From: $125
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 4-half(4)From: $200
- All New York Experiences
"The prenatal massage was amazing. I actually fell asleep during it. I had a kink in my lower back that I was trying to massage out for a couple of days before my spa appointment, and after my massage it was gone. I told my masseuse to target my lower back, and she did a great job applying pressure. She was friendly, but not overly talkative, and the spa itself was very nice. I was also very happy that gratuity was included in the package. When I was done with my service, I got dressed and just walked out. No hassling with paperwork. I would definitely go back."
"It was a great prenatal massage. Nicole was really nice and a great masseuse. The only issue I had was when I checked in. The massage was reserved under the rep's name who booked the massage for me from Cloud 9 Living. So it took about 15 minutes for the front desk to confirm that it was my actual appointment. Then there was more confusion as I was waiting in the lounge for the masseuse who kept calling for Lauren, even though it was me. By the time I checked out, the front desk had it cleared up, but wasn't too apologetic about the confusion. Nice people, though. I wasn't aware that Cloud 9 Living paid for gratuity for this particular spa location, so that was a nice bonus at the end!"