Private DJ Lesson in New York
New York, NY
Monday through Friday - 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
*Pending instructor availability
- The school was founded by Jam Master Jay, legendary DJ of Run DMC
- The 1-on-1 lessons are fully customized to your skill level
- Follow a pre-set curriculum or work on specific skills
- Learn music theory, how to mix, blend, scratch and beat juggle
What better way to learn DJ skills and produce beats than from world-famous celebrity DJs and producers?
The roster of instructors includes innovators and icons of the art forms, accomplished club DJs, decorated battle champions, experienced producers, and more.
Learn from the best during this customized DJ Lesson, including the basic principles of DJing and production, how to mix tracks, scratch, beat, juggle and much more.Their collective knowledge and varied perspectives provides an unmatched learning experience.
- The experience will be customized to understand your level of experience and the exact topics you would like to cover.
- No experience necessary, you will be matched with the appropriate teacher to ensure your expectations are met.
- Equipment is provided and turn tables with vinyl records are used. If you have experience with other equipment that you would like to explore, please note this when booking your experience.
1, 2 or 3 hours depending on the option selected. Sessions can be divided into 1 hour lessons or combined for the same day.
This is a private lesson for 1 or 2 participants.
You may bring 1 spectator to the private DJ lesson.
This experience is not weather dependent as it takes place indoors.
What to Wear:
Dress in casual attire.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 129 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $125
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- All New York Experiences
"It was a lot of fun and very easy to book."
"I think the session should be a little longer than an hour so that we are able to do more things on the equipment and experiment a bit more. The session was great and our instructor was extremely knowledgeable and a great teacher."
"So much fun! It was truly a fabulous experience! Thanks guys!"