May - October:
Daily - Sunrise & Sunset
*Pending weather conditions
Enjoy a romantic hot air balloon ride as you take in the stunning views of the serene New Jersey countryside.
- FAA certified pilot with 20 years of experience flying Hot Air Balloons
- Over 15,000 delighted passengers flown
- Stunning views of stunning New Jersey countryside
- Complimentary champagne and hors d'oeuvres at the conclusion of your flight
Enjoy one of the most romantic experiences, a private hot air balloon ride over the serene New Jersey countryside.
Your FAA certified pilot started his business 20 years ago and is responsible for the delight of over 15,000 passengers since then.
Float majestically through the sky in a graceful hot air balloon enjoying the romance, the tranquility and breathtaking views. Evening flights include complimentary champagne, soft drinks and hors d'oeuvres.
This private flight is the perfect way to celebrate a special occasion. Your flight will last about an hour but the memory will last a lifetime.
- There is no age limit, however it's not recommended for children under 4
- The pilots are certified by the FAA as commercial balloon pilots and are qualified to carry passengers for hire
- For safety reasons there is a maximum weight limit of 750 lbs per balloon
- Package includes digital in-flight photos that will be emailed to you after your flight
Approximately 1 hour of flight time
This private hot air balloon ride is for 2 passengers
This experience is only for those in the balloon.
This experience is weather dependent. A balloon launch is not possible when the wind speed exceeds 10 mph. If weather conditions cause a postponement of the flight, participants will reschedule with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Long sleeve shirt, long pants and sunglasses are recommended. Most of the flight will be below 1,000 ft., and the temperature is usually only 3 degrees cooler at that altitude. The propane burner system which creates the heat for the hot air balloon is located above your head, so a brimmed hat is suggested. No open toed shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance for weekends and 7 days in advance for weekdays.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
If I am afraid of heights could I enjoy a balloon flight?
Absolutely! In fact most of the passengers have some fear of heights. Strangely enough there is no feeling of being on the edge of a tall building or the feeling you get on a Ferris wheel.Ballooning is calm, almost serene. If you can handle an airline flight, you will probably really enjoy ballooning.
Can I bring a camera?
Yes, you are welcome to bring a camera. Cameras must be stowed for landings.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 125 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $125
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 4-half(4)From: $200
- All New York Experiences