*Pending photographer's availability
- Private, personalized walking tour with a NYC tour guide, personal photographer
- You are all photographed together, with iconic locations such as Central Park, The Brooklyn Bridge, Times Square and other landmarks as backdrops
- Receive insights from your New Yorker guide how to use the subway as well as off-the-beaten path NYC restaurants, venues and neighborhoods to visit throughout your stay
- Collect dozens of priceless photos, via gallery and zip file, within 48 hours after the tour
- Great tour for visitors and locals alike!
You will visit the city's most exciting and scenic attractions with your native New York tour guide and photographer.
In addition to an amazingly comprehensive tour of the Big Apple, your guide will provide plenty of local tips to make your stay here more enjoyable.
Plus, the remarkable photos you receive will make your New York visit truly unforgettable and will be delivered to you electronically by photo gallery and zip file.
You will explore as many sights as time will allow within your 2 hour or 3 hour itinerary.
Your private photo tour can include these popular destinations:
Times Square and the Theatre District - the pulse of New York. The dazzle and lights of Broadway create an exciting atmosphere and a dramatic backdrop for many spectacular photos.
Central Park's 843 acres - provides a stunning setting for pictures and is the pride and joy of the city. You can bask in the beauty of Strawberry Fields, the Reservoir, Sheep Meadow, Bethesda Fountain, the Wildlife Center, and many green and floral gardens.
Midtown Manhattan - hosts some of New York's most famous marvels:
- Rockefeller Center
- St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Grand Central Station
- Radio City Music Hall
Downtown Manhattan - tour our ethnic and eclectic neighborhoods such as Little Italy, Chinatown, Soho, Greenwich Village, the South Street Seaport, and (Cha-Ching!) Wall Street.
The Brooklyn Bridge - this architectural wonder is a must see in New York and bestows a panoramic view of New York's urban vistas
- The 2-hour tour includes 75+ photos and the 3-hour tour includes 125+ photos
- All photos are sent electronically, you will receive a zipfile and photo gallery within 48 hours after the tour
- Transportation costs during the tour are not included in this package
- The cost per subway ride is $2.75 per person and there are typically 2-4 subway rides per tour
2 or 3 hours.
This is a private experience. Please contact Cloud 9 Living for larger groups.
This experience is weather dependent. Please be sure to contact your Experience Provider in the case of inclement weather.
What to Wear:
Casual attire and comfortable walking shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. All bookings are final.
Is this more of an informative or photographic tour?
BOTH! This tour is designed to help you experience as much this amazing city as possible in a short amount of time AND provide you with beautiful color photos. You will have an exciting orientation to New York City and a collection of photos for you to enjoy long after you return home.
What happens in inclement weather?
Your tour guide will work with you to reschedule if there is inclement weather on the day of the tour.
How will we get around the city?
Put on your walking shoes and get ready to see the city! Walking is the most authentic way to travel the Big Apple, so you will experience New York like a native.
For distances too far to walk in a short timeframe (i.e. from the Brooklyn Bridge to Times Square), your tour-guide will take you via the subway. This is an excellent way to orient yourself to our public transportation system. Plus, we'll take some great photos of you in the subway! The subways are safe, convenient and often a lot of fun. A one - day unlimited pass is $8.25.
If you prefer a cab, depending on the number of people in our group (no more than 4 to a cab in New York City), this can also be arranged. The cost is at the expense of the group, usually no more than $6-$10 from most points within Manhattan.
What is included in the tour?
The 2 hour tour includes 75+ photos and 3 hour tour includes 125+ photos. You will receive your photos electronically within 48 hours by photo gallery and zip file.
How helpful are the guides?
Besides the wonderful photographs, this tour is a great way to see NYC and acclimate yourself to the city. Your personal NYC Tour Guide/Photographer can help make suggestions for the rest of your stay. They can assist you in planning activities, great places to shop, finding great restaurants, buying discount theatre tickets, and just getting around. This is an unforgettable way to experience the Big Apple.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 129 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $125
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- All New York Experiences
"Our experience was great! I have not been there since graduation in 1970, and things really did change. My husband has never been to New York and he was really nervous about going. Once we did the tour, his comment was, "I really enjoyed the tour and now I am at ease with the city, and think we should do this again." We will be back again. Thank you so much for making our experience fantastic!"
"We had an awesome time with our guide Kennedy he was very entertaining, knowledgeable & energetic and we are delighted with the photos, an awesome experience."
"The Tour Guide, Marc, knew a lot about the city and is really fast at what he does. Also the pictures came out great and you get to keep all of them! I am thinking this might be a gift for a family member."