SoHo - New York City, NY
Saturdays & Sundays - 3:00 PM
- Your friendly and knowledgeable wine ambassador will lead you to 3 wine hot spots during the 2-hour walking tour
- Learn about the history and culture of the neighborhood while you taste wines paired with delicious appetizers
- Taste up to 6 wines that may include varietals from Italy, France and Spain
- Explore the famous neighborhood of New York City on this intimate VIP tour!
Stroll through the famous neighborhood for delicious wine and food tastings on the SoHo Wine Tour in New York City!
During the 2-hour walking tour, a knowledgeable wine ambassador will lead you to 3 tasting locations where you'll sit down at a reserved table and enjoy VIP service. Sample wines from Italy, Spain and France that are paired perfectly with accompanying appetizers or small plates. Samples on the tour may include Rose and Pinot Grigio from Italy, dessert wines from France and more!
Learn about the culture of the famous SoHo neighborhood on the 2-hour walking tour, as well as the tricks of deciphering a wine menu, wine history and pairing delicious wines with food.
Enjoy a private wine tasting, fun cultural facts and delicious food on the SoHo Wine Tour in New York City!
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age
- Participants can expect to walk approximately 1 mile on a relatively flat route
- It is recommended to eat before this tour, as the focus is on the wine rather than food
- Wine and food tastings are included in the price
Approximately 2 hours
Up to 12 participants per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent and is held rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with any questions about weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for walking and weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and have received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and no cancellations will be allowed.
How much walking is involved?
Participants can expect to walk approximately 1 mile during the 2 hour tour.
Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the tour can accommodate wheelchairs.
How many tastings are there?
There may be up to 6 wine tastings paired with appetizers and small bites throughout the tour.
Are there any age requirements?
Yes, participants must be 21 years of age or older with a valid form of ID.
Can I bring children on the tour?
This tour is not suitable for children. All participants must be 21 years of age or older.
How much food is served?
This tour focuses on wine with some small bites or appetizers. It is recommended to eat before the tour.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 125 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $125
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 4-half(4)From: $200
- All New York Experiences