New York, NY - NoHo
Once a month; click for upcoming dates.
- Your class will be at the historic Astor Center in NoHo, one of the world's leading culinary and wine educational centers
- You'll be guided by the President of Astor Wines as you learn the basics of wine tasting and food pairing in this hands-on plain language tasting class
- What could be better than tasting your way through a flight of incredible wines as you learn fun new food & wine facts!
As you taste your way though a flight of incredible wines, your experienced presenter will draw on his 40 years of experience to help you understand the varietals you're tasting.
By the end of this tasting, you will know what to look for in any wine, why certain wines work well with certain foods, and how to make any wine taste better by serving it correctly.
The wines have been carefully chosen to illustrate the six most important taste features of wine, and the best way to learn is through a guided tasting. You'll leave with a solid understanding of the simple, straightforward principles of tasting wine and pairing wine with food.
Participants must be 21 years of age to participate.
There are up to 36 participants in this experience.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Casual attire is fine.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 1 week prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel or reschedule at least 1 week prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other New York Experiences:(View all 115 New York experiences)
- Wine Tasting SailFrom: $115Avg Rating of: 4-half(35)
- Chocolate, Desserts & Wine TourFrom: $79Avg Rating of: 4-half(17)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $139Avg Rating of: 5(26)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $574Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourFrom: $125Avg Rating of: 4-half(13)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(35)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $180Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $380Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- All New York Experiences
- Gift Certificates
"The experience provider did a fantastic job. Well organized and our instructor, Andrew Fisher, was terrific. I would recommend this wine tasting. It's informative, it's a great space, and most important it's fun!!!!"
"Loved it! We plan to take the class again. We learned a lot, we found the instructor knowledgeable. It was extremely easy to book the event we wanted with my cloud 9 gift certificate. A perfect gift!"