The Illuminati Hunt in New York
Most downtown areas of cities within the U.S.
*Travel fees will apply for hunts located outside of major cities.
Daily - After Dark
- Fully customized, intellectual challenge
- Your gear and first clue arrives at your doorstep 2 days prior to the hunt
- Clues might be behind a plant, on a person or under a church pew
- Solve the clues, find the treasure and win the race against time!
Imagine an entire world completely invisible to your eyes. Armed with nothing more than UV lights, your team will race through the night revealing glowing codes, ciphers and riddles in this one-of-a-kind ground-breaking adventure.
Each clue will ultimately reveal the next hint, and your team, to the hidden treasure.
If you like TheAmazing Race, The Da Vinci Code or TheGoonies, you'll love The Illuminati Hunt!
- Each hunt is customized to your group; however, customization beyond the set budget will incur additional fees
- The starter/first clue will be sent to your team approximately 2 days before the event, usually including the starting time and location
- Teams may be as small or large as you want; recommended team size is 3-5 people
- All players must sign a liability waiver
- Unless otherwise stated, teams will be placed by overall time
- All teams are required to travel together unless discussed otherwise
2.5 - 3 hours
The maximum number of participants is 30 people. For larger groups, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those in The Illuminati Hunt.
This experience runs rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress comfortably and appropriately for expected weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. However, you are able to cancel or reschedule your experience up to 7 days prior without a fee. Cancellations or rescheduling within a 7 day window will incur a cancellation fee equal to 80% of the experience price. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How many people can do this experience?
The maximum number of participants is 30. However, this experience can be tailored for very large groups. For groups larger than 30, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
Is this recommended for corporate groups?
Yes. This experience is extremely popular for corporate groups and is a great team building experience.The scavenger hunt is customized to incorporate themes from your most recent training sessions into the clues. Also, our experience provider will work with you to arrange the team groups to promote cross-department communication.
How long does this experience take?
The Illuminati Hunt takes approximately 2.5 - 3 hours. If this amount of time does not work for your group, it can be customized to fit your needs.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 129 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $125
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- All New York Experiences