The True Facial
Exhale Spa at 3 New York City locations
Upper East Side (between 77th & 76th)
Midtown (59th between 7th & 6th)
Meatpacking District (between 8th & 9th ave)
Daily - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- We will use a layer of our most coveted mushroom enzyme mask to lift away dull, tired skin and reveal a fresher, brighter version of you!
- 3 prestigious and tranquil locations in New York's Upper East Side, Midtown, and the Meatpacking District
- This rejuvenating facial treatment will leave you feeling truly transformed
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Enliven your skin with a customized facial appropriate for all skin types. A layer of a most coveted mushroom enzyme mask to lift away dull, tired skin and reveal a fresher, brighter version of you! Trust that all of your needs will be thoroughly addressed in this 1 hour facial - a true transformation.
- Minimum age is 16 for facial treatments
- Gratuity is included in the price of this package
Choose from a 30 or 60 minute facial.
This experience is only for you.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing. A robe, slippers and towel will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What is the cancellation /rescheduling policy?
You must contact the spa at least 72 hours prior to your experience in order to re-schedule or cancel your appointment.
Is there an age requirement?
There is a minimum age requirement of 16 years for facial treatments.
Where should I make note of any medical conditions?
You can place special notes about any medical conditions or special needs you may require in the "Booking Notes" section of the booking request.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 128 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(37)From: $125
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- All New York Experiences
"Went to Bliss Spa on Central Park South. The spa around dinnertime was very crowded and the locker room felt like the locker room of a busy gym. Was not the "zen" calming experience I was thinking it would be. During the facial I could hear a core ab class instructor yelling at her students and counting while they did their exercises. Again not the relaxing experience I've had with other facials and spa experiences. Finally I'm really not into the "upsell" that is done while you are sitting there in the facial room. I had already spent over $200 on the facial and they were pushing me to spend another $100. Enough already. "