Financial District - New York, NY
Daily - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- FAA certified company with over 15 years experience
- FAA certified pilots have logged thousands of hours of flight time
- Take in Manhattan's famous sites, cruise up the Hudson River, and take in the miraculous New Jersey Palisades
- Enjoy the New York skyline like never before aboard a meticulously maintained Bell 407 helicopter!
Step aboard a Bell 407 helicopter and see all the sites that make New York City the most exciting city in the world!
First you'll get a chance to see the historic sites of Manhattan, including:
- Central Park
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Empire State Building
- Rockefeller Center
- World Financial Center
- Greenwich Village
- Governors Island
- The Brooklyn Bridge
- South Street Seaport
- Intrepid Air, Sea and Space Museum
In addition to seeing all of Manhattan's legendary sites, you'll cruise up the Hudson River and behold the historic George Washington Bridge, nature's miraculous New Jersey Palisades, landmarks like Yankee Stadium, the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, and Harlem!
Your tour operator has over 15 years experience providing helicopter tours in the New York Metropolitan Area. All pilots are FAA certified pilots, many of whom have gained their gained their aviation experience in military and law enforcement operations.
Get ready to experience "The Big Apple" in a whole new way!
- All passengers must present a valid photo ID (passport or driver's license)
- The maximum weight per passenger is 300 pounds due to seat size restrictions
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian - there is no age limit to participate
- All bags will be subject to inspection
- Price includes heliport fee and fuel surcharge
Approximately 20 minutes of flight time
Up to 6 per Helicopter
This is only for those on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7-14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Is there an age restriction?
No, passengers of all ages are allowed. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Is there a weight restriction?
Passengers must weigh less than 300 pounds due to seat size and seat belt restrictions.
Who are your pilots?
All pilots are FAA Certified and logged thousands of hours of flight time. Many have backgrounds serving as helicopter pilots in the military, law enforcement or other civilian capacities.
What happens if the weather is bad?
If the flight gets cancelled due to the weather, participants may reschedule the experience at no additional costs. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 116 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 4-half(42)
- Chocolate, Desserts & Wine TourFrom: $62Avg Rating of: 4-half(24)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $139Avg Rating of: 5(30)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $549Avg Rating of: 4-half(21)
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourFrom: $125Avg Rating of: 4-half(21)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(10)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $152Avg Rating of: 4-half(15)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $350Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- All New York Experiences
"We came to New York for our honeymoon and were given the helicopter flight over Manhattan as a wedding present. My wife and I loved the experience. It was the first helicopter flight either of us had experienced and the views were dramatic. We loved it. The only criticism I can give is that we were made to feel a little like cattle being herded around. I understand the need for that flight-wise, but don't think it's that necessary on land. Maybe a boarding pass system and some seating could be introduced. Anyway, we loved it and would recommend it to anyone."