Urban Photographic Immersion
New York, NY
Year round, pending instructor's availability. Weekdays typically are best.
- Walk the streets of New York and learn both the technical and psychological skills of photography
- Customized experience to focus on your areas of interest to help you learn the ins and outs of what it takes to become a skilled photographer
- Your instructor has published images in The New Yorker, Details, Home and Garden, People, Esquire, ESPN Magazine and more!
Capture your passion for photography by spending a day with photographer Jessica Wynne. Walk the streets of New York and learn both the technical and psychological skills of photography.
Jessica will customize your experience to focus on your areas of interest, so that you can learn the ins and outs of what it takes to become a skilled photographer.
This exclusive Cloud 9 experience offers a unique perspective found only in New York and is great for intermediate and advanced photographers looking to expand their industry knowledge and diversify their portfolio.
About the Photographer: Jessica Wynne has a Fine Arts background, receiving a MFA From Yale University of Art and a BFA from the San Francisco Art Institute. She has exhibited her work around the world and is in numerous collections including the San Francisco MOMA. Her images have appeared in publications including:
- The New York Times Magazine
- The New Yorker
- Wired Magazine
- House and Garden
- W Magazine
- Art and Auction
- ESPN Magazine, and more!
You will need your own photographic equipment. This experience is for intermediate and advanced photographers with a strong desire to improve their knowledge of the industry and expand their portfolio. For full day experiences, if possible, we recommend booking two separate half days roughly a month apart. This will allow you to build on what you learned during your first session.
You may choose a half day or full day for this experience
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear clothes and shoes comfortable to conquer the city.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date of use.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other New York Experiences:(View all 115 New York experiences)
- Wine Tasting SailFrom: $115Avg Rating of: 4-half(35)
- Chocolate, Desserts & Wine TourFrom: $79Avg Rating of: 4-half(17)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $139Avg Rating of: 5(26)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $574Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourFrom: $125Avg Rating of: 4-half(13)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(35)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $180Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $380Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- All New York Experiences
- Gift Certificates