Urban Photographic Immersion
New York, NY
Year-round, pending instructor's availability. Typically, weekdays are best.
- Walk the streets of New York and learn both the technical and psychological skills of photography
- Customized experience to focus on your areas of interest to help you learn the ins and outs of what it takes to become a skilled photographer
- Your instructor has published images in The New Yorker, Details, Home and Garden, People, Esquire, ESPN Magazine and more!
Capture your passion for photography by spending a day with photographer Jessica Wynne. Walk the streets of New York and learn both the technical and psychological skills of photography.
Jessica will customize your experience to focus on your areas of interest, so that you can learn the ins and outs of what it takes to become a skilled photographer.
This exclusive Cloud 9 experience offers a unique perspective found only in New York and is great for intermediate and advanced photographers looking to expand their industry knowledge and diversify their portfolio.
About the Photographer: Jessica Wynne has a Fine Arts background, receiving a MFA From Yale University of Art and a BFA from the San Francisco Art Institute. She has exhibited her work around the world and is in numerous collections including the San Francisco MOMA. Her images have appeared in publications including:
- The New York Times Magazine
- The New Yorker
- Wired Magazine
- House and Garden
- W Magazine
- Art and Auction
- ESPN Magazine, and more!
You will need your own photographic equipment. This experience is for intermediate and advanced photographers with a strong desire to improve their knowledge of the industry and expand their portfolio. For full day experiences, if possible, we recommend booking two separate half days roughly a month apart. This will allow you to build on what you learned during your first session.
You may choose a half day or full day for this experience
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear clothes and shoes comfortable to conquer the city.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date of use.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Why should I buy this experience from Cloud 9 Living?
Customers sometimes ask why they should buy an experience gift from Cloud 9 Living, rather than directly from the experience provider or another company. The answer is simple - WE DO GIFTING RIGHT!
No Risk, No Worries - Gift giving is meant to be fun, not stressful. That's why we've come up with flexible policies like free exchanges, and 30 day refunds.
Best in Class - We vet all our experience providers to ensure your gift recipient is in great hands. We check their years in business, awards, certifications, safety record, and constantly monitor customer reviews. Rest assured, they're AWESOME!
Exchanges - With over 1,800 experiences nationwide, we've got something for everyone. So if your gift recipient decides they'd like to exchange the experience you gave them for another of our 1,800+ amazing experiences - no problem!
Looking to book this experience when you purchase?
No need, give the perfect gift and let them choose their date. If you'd like to buy and book, simply give us a call at (866) 525-6839.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 119 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailFrom: $115Avg Rating of: 4-half(36)
- Chocolate, Desserts & Wine TourFrom: $79Avg Rating of: 4-half(19)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $139Avg Rating of: 5(26)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $574Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourFrom: $125Avg Rating of: 4-half(17)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(37)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $180Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $380Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- All New York Experiences