Urban Photographic Immersion (JVR)
New York, NY
Year round. Pending instructor\'s availability, weekdays typically are best.
- Directed commercials for Jack Daniels and the Sundance Channel
- Photo shoots with artists like John Legend, Black Eyed Peas, The Kills and P Diddy
- Walk the streets of New York and learn both the technical and psychological skills of photography.
- Learn industry secrets and tricks of the trade in this exclusive Cloud 9 experience
Capture your passion for photography by spending a day with the experienced and intellectual photographer, Josh Rothstein. Walk the streets of New York and learn both the technical and psychological skills of photography.
Josh will customize your experience to focus on your areas of interest, so that you can learn the ins and outs of what it takes to become a skilled photographer.
Josh\'s images have appeared in publications from Rolling Stone to GQ and his intimate focus on New York\'s music scene and retro environmental portrait style are well recognized in both the music and advertising worlds.
This Exclusive Cloud 9 experience offers a unique perspective found only in New York and is great for intermediate and advanced photographers looking to expand their industry knowledge and diversify their portfolio.
You will need your own photographic equipment. This experience is for intermediate and advanced photographers with a strong desire to improve their knowledge of the industry and expand their portfolio. For full day experiences, if possible, we recommend booking two separate half days roughly a month a part. This will allow you to build on what you learned during your first session.
You may choose a half day or full day for this experience
One on one
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear clothes and shoes comfortable to conquer the city.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date of use.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other New York Experiences:(View all 115 New York experiences)
- Wine Tasting SailFrom: $115Avg Rating of: 4-half(35)
- Chocolate, Desserts & Wine TourFrom: $79Avg Rating of: 4-half(17)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $154Avg Rating of: 5(26)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $574Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourFrom: $150Avg Rating of: 4-half(12)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(35)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $180Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $380Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- All New York Experiences
- Gift Certificates