VIP Golf Instruction - West Orange
Crestmont Country Club - West Orange, NJ
March - October:
Pending instructor & course availability
- Learn from PGA Professional Scott Barnaby, a Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) fitness instructor with over 15 years experience teaching golf
- Learn skills and tactics to help you score better
- Cover topics ranging from club selection and how to read the ball flight to course management and terrain analysis
- Give what every golfer really wants - a lower score!
Often following golf lessons on the driving range, golfers find themselves asking "I had the perfect swing on the range, why can't I seem to transfer my skills to the golf course?"
With a VIP private lesson from PGA Professional Scott Barnaby, you'll have the best of both worlds - instruction on the driving range as well as on the golf course. You'll have the opportunity to learn valuable skills at the practice facility at Crestmont Country Club and then hit the golf course for a few holes to apply those skills to on course situations.
Although swing mechanics are important, there is much more to being a successful golfer. With this VIP private lesson, you'll get one-on-one instruction on all aspects of the game. The lesson will include:
- A consultation including an assessment of your equipment and a discussion of the goals you'd like to achieve
- Assistance in understanding how to read the ball flight and how the club path and club head positions affect the flight of the ball
- Help in understanding how your swing is affected by your limitations
- Work on course management, unusual lies and special situations
About Your Instructor Scott Barnaby:
PGA Class A instructor Scott Barnaby has over 15 years of experience working with golfers of all abilities, helping them get the most out of their golf game.In addition to being an experienced instructor, Scott is a Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) certified fitness instructor, and a certified club fitter. He is also an AFPA Certified Personal Trainer and uses his knowledge of fitness to help students tailor their golf swing to their strengths.
- Includes all course fees for the duration of your lesson
- Includes instructions from a PGA Class A instructor
Approximately 2 hours
This lesson is for the participant only
This experience is weather dependent. In the event of possible inclement weather, please contact the instructor.
What to Wear:
Appropriate golf attire including a collared or mock neck shirts, spikeless golf shoes, and slacks or Bermuda shorts.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 2 weeks in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but you may reschedule your lesson with at least 72 hours notice to your instructor.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 130 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $125
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- All New York Experiences
"Scott Barnaby was a great instructor. Unfortunately, the Crestmont Country Club is terrible. The staff lack knowledge as well as customer service skills. We had a very unpleasant experience with them. Would only recommend this experience if it was being taught at a different course."