West Village - New York City, NY
Saturdays & Sundays - 3:00 PM
- Enjoy VIP treatment at each tasting locations with an experienced wine ambassador
- Taste up to 6 wines that may include wines from France, Italy and Spain on the 2-hour walking tour
- Sit at a reserved table at each stop for outstanding, personalized service
- Spend an afternoon in New York City sampling wine and learning about wine pairing, history and more!
Discover the favorite wine stops of the area on the West Village Wine Tour in New York City!
Sample a variety of wines at 3 tasting locations during the 2-hour walking tour with the help of an experienced wine ambassador. Tastings may include wines from France, Spain and Italy as well as specially paired small bites and appetizers. Enjoy special treatment at each stop with a private wine tasting, reserved table and an attentive wait staff.
You'll also learn about the history of the neighborhood and of course, all about the wine! The tour focuses on the history of wine, how to pair delicious food with an array of flavors and the wine tastings.
Spend an afternoon in New York City enjoying wine with the finest of company on the West Village Wine Tour!
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age
- Participants can expect to walk approximately .6 miles on a relatively flat route
- It is recommended to eat before this tour, as the focus is on the wine rather than food
- Wine and food tastings are included in the price
Approximately 2 hours
Up to 12 participants per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent and is held rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with any questions about weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for walking and weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and have received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and no cancellations will be allowed.
How much walking is involved?
Participants can expect to walk approximately .6 miles during the 2-hour tour. The tour takes place on easy terrain at a moderate pace.
Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the tour can accommodate wheelchairs.
Are there any age requirements?
Yes, participants must be 21 years of age or older with a valid form of ID.
Can I bring children on the tour?
This tour is not suitable for children. All participants must be 21 years of age or older.
How much food is served?
This tour focuses on wine with some small bites or appetizers. It is recommended to eat before the tour.
How many tastings are there?
There may be up to 6 wine tastings paired with appetizers and small bites throughout the tour.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 130 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $125
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- All New York Experiences
"It was fun but of the six wines we tried, my wife and I only liked one of them. Instructor was very knowledgeable but because we know a lot about wine, we didn't learn much. You should advertise it as a wine walk for novices."
"Had such a great experience! Made friends with the other people on the tour! Overall a fabulous day!"
"Enjoyable time, met good people, learned about some nice wines and some nice restaurants to visit in the future. A lot of fun and not much walking, which for us was a plus. The guide (Michael) was fun and added to the overall experience with his knowledge and experiences."