Long Beach Airport - Long Beach, CA
Daily - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- Fly with an FAA Certified Pilot in a Robinson R-44 helicopter with the doors off
- Bring your camera for photo ops including Downtown L.A., the Good Year Blimp site, USC campus, the Collossem and more
- Enjoy approximately 35 minutes of flight time and the opportunity to impress your followers on Instagram with amazing photos!
Enjoy some of the best sights of California through a lens on an unforgettable aerial photography helicopter tour!
Get harnessed up and climb into a meticulously maintained Robinson R-44 helicopter with the doors off. Experience the ultimate adrenaline rush as you capture the majestic sights of Downtown Los Angeles' architecture.
During the approximately 35 minute flight, you'll take in incredible views that may include:
- Downtown Los Angeles
- Good Year Blimp Site
- USC campus
- LA Colosseum
Your pilot will point out the sights throughout your tour and answer questions via a two-way communication headset.
Enjoy the ultimate adrenaline photography experience on this aerial photography tour!
- Camera equipment is not included
- All camera equipment must be secured by a wrist or neck strap. Cases and lanyards are provided for cell phones.
- Maximum weight per passenger is 300 pounds and total weight of all passengers cannot exceed 600 pounds
- Harness rental is included in the package price
- Valid government issued photo ID is required
- Parental consent form must be signed for students under 18 years old
- All ages are welcome, however this experience is recommended for ages 6 and above
This will include approximately 35 minutes of flight time (engine start to engine stop).
The R-44 helicopter can seat up to 3 passengers and a pilot. Depending on the option selected, you will either have 2 or 3 passengers (pending weight restrictions) and the certified pilot.
Spectators are welcome to observe take-off and landing from a viewing area located at the heliport.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions. In the event of inclement weather, your will work with the pilot to reschedule the experience.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. It is recommended to bring an extra layer as it can be much cooler in the helicopter with the doors off. Flat rubber-soled shoes are suggested. Loose clothing is not permitted.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply.Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
What type of aircraft will the tour be in?
Your photography tour will take place in a state-of-the-art Robinson R-44 helicopter. The doors will be off and you will be harnessed in so that you can enjoy the best photo opportunities.
Are there any age or weight requirements?
Individual passengers may not exceed 300 pounds. This scenic tour is recommended for anyone over the age of 6.
What kind of pictures will I be taking?
To see examples of pictures you will be taking on the tour check out Anthelion Helicopter's Instagram account @Anthelion.Helicopters.
Is gratuity included in the price?
Gratuity for your pilot is not included in the price of this experience but is appreciated if you enjoy your flight.
Other Orange County Gift Ideas:(View all 62 Orange County experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $299
- Newport Beach Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(15)From: $90
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $225
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $130
- NASCAR Driving ExperienceAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $499
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Newport Beach Whale WatchingFrom: $78
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Redondo BeachFrom: $375
- All Orange County Experiences