Aerobatic Glider Ride
Warner Springs, CA
Daily - 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
*Pending instructor availability
- One of the largest soaring centers in the U.S. and in business since 1959
- FAA certified, experienced aerobatic pilot
- Loops, rolls, dips, inverted flight and more!
- Incredible views of Lake Henshaw, Hot Springs Peak, Palomar Mountains and more
The Super Spectacular Aerobatic Ride is not for the timid!
Climb into the cockpit alongside an experienced aerobatic pilot and take a look at the world from a whole new perspective, up-side down!
On this 25 minute acrobatic ride, you will experience loops, rolls, inverted flight and other air show-like maneuvers.
It is an incredible adventure.
Participants must not exceed 240 pounds.
18-25 minutes of flight time
1 per glider
Allowed, you can watch the glider take off and land.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. It is approximately 10 degrees cooler during flight.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider
Is it safe?
Yes! All the flights are flown by FAA Certified Commercial pilots. It is also extremely safe because the sailplane carries no fuel or a heavy engine, and are designed to land slowly in unimproved fields.
What is the minimum age to fly?
He/she has to be at least 14 years old to fly solo.
How far away is Warner Springs from Los Angeles?
Plan on about 2 hours.
Other Orange County Gift Ideas:(View all 66 Orange County experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $299
- Newport Beach Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $90
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $225
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $130
- NASCAR Driving ExperienceAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $499
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Newport Beach Whale WatchingFrom: $78
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Redondo BeachFrom: $375
- All Orange County Experiences