Long Beach Airport - Long Beach, CA
Daily - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- Fly with an FAA Certified Pilot in a beautiful Robinson R-44 helicopter
- Scenic tour offers approximately 45 minutes of flight time and unbeatable views
- Sights on this tour may include Downtown Long Beach, Catalina Island, the Palos Verdes Peninsula, Trump National Golf Course, Staples Center, Downtown Los Angeles, USC campus and more!
Enjoy some of the best sights of California on a scenic Long Beach and Beyond Helicopter Tour!
Climb into a meticulously maintained Robinson R-44 helicopter for a scenic tour for up to 3 passengers. During the approximately 45 minute flight, you'll take in incredible views that may include:
- The Queen Mary
- Downtown Long Beach
- The port of Long Beach and Los Angeles
- Vincent Thomas Bridge
- Rendondo, Hermosa and Manhattan beaches
- Santa Monica Pier
- Good Year Blimp Site
- Palos Verde Peninsula
- Point Vicente Light House
- Downtown Los Angeles
- USC campus
- L.A. Colosseum
Your pilot will point out the sights throughout your tour and answer questions via a two-way communication headset.
Enjoy a coastal tour and more on the Long Beach and Beyond Helicopter Tour!
- Maximum weight per passenger is 300 pounds and total weight of all passengers cannot exceed 600 pounds
- Valid government issued photo ID is required
- Parental consent form must be signed for students under 18 years old
- All ages are welcome, however this experience is recommended for ages 6 and above
This will include approximately 45 minutes of flight time.
The R-44 helicopter can seat up to 3 passengers and a pilot. Depending on the option selected, you will either have 2 or 3 passengers and the certified pilot.
Spectators are welcome to observe take-off and landing from a viewing area located at the heliport.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions. In the event of inclement weather, your will work with the pilot to reschedule the experience.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions; flat rubber-soled shoes are recommended. Loose clothing is not permitted.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply.Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
What type of aircraft will this scenic tour be in?
Your scenic tour will take place in a state-of-the-art Robinson R-44 helicopter.
Are there any age or weight requirements?
Individual passengers may not exceed 300 pounds. This scenic tour is recommended for anyone over the age of 6.
Is gratuity included in the price?
Gratuity for your pilot is not included in the price of this experience but is appreciated if you enjoy your flight.
Other Orange County Gift Ideas:(View all 57 Orange County experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $299
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $225
- Newport Beach Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(15)From: $122
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(15)From: $92
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $100
- NASCAR Driving ExperienceAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $355
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Redondo BeachFrom: $375
- Scenic Biplane Ride for 2Avg Rating of: 5(6)From: $219
- Newport Beach Whale WatchingFrom: $78
- All Orange County Experiences