Hawthorne Municipal Airprort -Hawthorne, CA
Daily - 30 minutes after sunset
*Your pilot will verify arrival time at the time of booking
- Fly with an FAA certified pilot pointing out the landmarks of this customized tour
- 30-minute scenic flight in a Robinson R-44
- Get a bird's eye view of the Los Angeles basin, downtown, the iconic Hollywood sign, Paramount Studios and more
- If you have ever wanted to soar high above beautiful California, this is the perfect experience for you!
Climb aboard a Robinson R-44 Helicopter to see Los Angeles and the iconic landmarks from above!
On this scenic tour, your FAA certified pilot will take you on a 30-minute flight high above Los Angeles and the surrounding area.
Sights on this evening helicopter tour may include (and are subject to change):
- Los Angeles Basin
- Downtown L.A.
- Hollywood Hills
- Signature Hollywood sign
- Downtown Hollywood
- Grauman's Chinese Theater
- Dolby Theater
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Paramount Studios
- University of Southern California campus
If you've ever wanted a birds eye view of Los Angeles and beautiful California, the Evening Hollywood Helicopter Tour is the perfect scenic flight for you!
- All passengers must bring a valid form of ID
- Maximum weight per person is 300 pounds
- Total combined weight cannot exceed 650 pounds
- Your pilot will provide a protective headset for each passenger
- The helicopter is equipped with a sound system. If you would like to listen to music, your pilot is able to connect most music devices such as an iPod
- Choose to ride with the doors of the helicopter on or off
- Gratuity for your pilot is not included, but appreciated if you enjoy your experience
Flight time is approximately 30 minutes. You can expect to be at the airport for a total of 45 minutes.
Up to 3 passengers, pending weight restrictions
Spectators are welcome to watch the take-off and landing from the lounge and patio area of the airport.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event of inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the pilot. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Rubber soled shoes are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7-14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for your pilot is not included in the cost of this experience, but is appreciated if you enjoy the flight.
What should I bring with me?
All passengers must bring a valid form of ID. You may also want to bring a camera, water and if you'd like to listen to music, the helicopter is equipped with a stereo system.
What kind of helicopter will we ride in during the scenic flight?
The Evening Hollywood Helicopter Tour will take place in a Robinson R-44 helicopter.
Are there any age or weight restrictions?
All ages are welcome on this tour. Individual passengers cannot exceed 300 pounds. The total weight of all passengers must be less than 650 pounds.
Other Orange County Gift Ideas:(View all 62 Orange County experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $299
- Newport Beach Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(15)From: $90
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $225
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $130
- NASCAR Driving ExperienceAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $499
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Newport Beach Whale WatchingFrom: $78
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Redondo BeachFrom: $375
- All Orange County Experiences