Joshua Tree Jeep Tour
Palm Desert, CA
Daily - 7:00 AM and 1:00 PM
- Dedicated guides provide accurate, entertaining information and customize the tour for each group
- Ride from the Colorado Desert and then climb 4,000 feet to the Mojave Desert
- Take back roads through the Little San Bernadino Mountains
- Photograph or simply enjoy views of the desert, breathtaking rock formations, and animal and plant life on the 5-hour tour!
Experience Joshua Tree National Park, one of the nation's most outstanding wilderness treasures, in a top of the line Wrangler Rubicon Jeep.
You will follow a rugged backcountry trail through the Little San Bernadino Mountains and ascend over 4,000 vertical feet from the Colorado Desert to the Mojave Desert.
As you explore this wilderness, your friendly and knowledgeable guide will provide insightful information about the natural environment surrounding you.
Take in views of magnificent unspoiled desert vistas, spectacular rock formations, unique plant and animal life, and outstanding geology on this 5-hour Jeep tour through the Palm Desert!
- Participants must be at least 6 years of age
- Water and snacks are provided
- Entrance fee to the park is included in the price of this experience
Up to 10 people per tour, with 1 to 5 participants per Jeep.
This experience is only for those booked on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions, and sneakers or other active-style closed-toe shoes. Please note the temperature inside Joshua Tree National Park may be 15-20 degrees cooler than the temperature in Palm Desert.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 3-4 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9s standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Will I have the chance to get out of the Jeep during the tour?
Yes, the tour includes some light hiking, which can be tailored to your group's comfort level.
What is included in the price of the tour?
Your tour includes water, snacks, entry fees to Joshua Tree National Park and an expert guide.
Other Orange County Gift Ideas:(View all 58 Orange County experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $299
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $225
- Newport Beach Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(15)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(15)From: $90
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $130
- NASCAR Driving ExperienceAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $499
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Redondo BeachFrom: $375
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Scenic Biplane Ride for 2Avg Rating of: 5(6)From: $219
- All Orange County Experiences