- Enjoy a guided stroll through Laguna Beach's "Village" as you learn about landmarks and historic sites while tasting flavors from local foodie favorites
- Enjoy 5-6 tastings at venues chosen for their uniqueness, character and of course delicious food
- Great way for both tourists and locals to experience Laguna Beach from a new perspective!
Spend an afternoon in sunny Laguna Beach tasting delicious food and learning about its unique culture!
Friendly and knowledgeable local guides will lead you through "The Village" for a delightfully casual, cultural experience. Along the way, enjoy 5-6 delicious tastings from local restaurants. Your guides pride themselves on researching the foods and proprietors as well as providing a fun afternoon.
Explore this Southern California gem and experience all Laguna Beach has to offer!
- Includes approximately 5-6 tastings and a bottle of water
- Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase along the way
- Participants can expect to walk approximately 1 mile
Approximately 3.5 - 4 hours
You will be accompanied by other tour participants with a maximum of 12 per tour.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This tour will take place in light rain. In the event of heavy rain or inclement weather, the tour will be rescheduled. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather.
What to Wear:
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the season. Sunscreen, hats and small umbrellas are encouraged for those sensitive to the sun.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 60 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, you may reschedule your tour with the experience provider with at least 7 days notice. Failure to reschedule with 7 days notice or to appear on your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Where should I park?
Parking can be challenging in Laguna Beach, mainly because most meters have a 3-hour limit. It is recommended to park in an "all day" lot.
Are restrooms available during the tour?
Restrooms will be available at select locations throughout the tour. It is recommended to use the restroom ahead of time.
Are there any beverages served on the tour?
A bottle of water is provided for each participant at the beginning of the tour. Additional beverages may be purchased along the way.
What if I have dietary restrictions or food allergies?
Most food allergies and dietary restrictions can be accommodated on this tour. Unfortunately it is difficult to accommodate vegans as there are numerous tastings with dairy and cheese on this tour. Please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking of any special needs or requests.
Is this tour wheelchair accessible?
This tour will cover some uneven terrain, narrow sidewalks and small shops and may be difficult on a wheelchair. Please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking if anyone if your party will need wheelchair access throughout the tour.
Does the tour guide accept gratuities?
Gratuity for your tour guide is not required, but is appreciated if your enjoy your experience.
Other Orange County Gift Ideas:(View all 67 Orange County experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Newport Beach Dinner CruiseFrom: $119Avg Rating of: 4-half(9)
- Newport Beach Whale WatchingFrom: $78
- NASCAR Ride AlongFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- NASCAR Driving ExperienceFrom: $499Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $225
- Fly a JetpackFrom: $259
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $200
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $375
- All Orange County Experiences
"It felt more like a informational/history tour of Laguna then it did a food tasting. The food was good but exactly what it says "tasting". Our instructor was very informative and pleasant. The tour was supposed to last 3 1/2 to 4 hours and it was more like 5 hours. Very enjoyable! "
"Not enough content provided by guide. Food / drink quantity seemed minimal for the price."
"Lydia, our Cloud Nine rep, was terrific! She watched the Flavors of Laguna site we wanted to book and told us when a slot was available for 2 people. Previously, I had been trying to see when a slot was available but, for 5 months I had no luck."