Long Beach Airport - Long Beach, CA
Daily - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- FAA Certified Pilot will fly a Robinson R-44 helicopter on this approximately 15-20 minute scenic tour
- Climb to 2,000 feet and enjoy an unbeatable bird's eye view of the area
- Take in views of The Queen Mary, Long Beach, The Vincent Thomas Bridge, San Pedro, Catalina Island and more!
Get spectacular aerial views of the California Coast on a Long Beach Scenic Helicopter Tour!
You'll fly with an FAA Certified Pilot with years of flying experience and logged flight hours. Climb into the Robinson R-44 helicopter for 15-20 minutes and get ready to see incredible sights that may include:
- The Queen Mary
- Downtown Long Beach
- The Port of Long Beach and Los Angeles
- The Vincent Thomas Bridge
- The Battleship Iowa
- San Pedro
- LA Basin
- Catalina Island
If you're looking for an affordable but unforgettable aerial adventure, the Long Beach Scenic Helicopter Tour is the flight for you!
- Maximum weight per passenger is 300 pounds and total weight of all passengers cannot exceed 600 pounds
- Valid government issued photo ID is required
- Parental consent form must be signed for participants under 18 years of age
Approximately 15-20 minutes of flight time. Participants can expect to be at the airport for approximately 45 minutes.
The R-44 helicopter can seat up to 3 passengers and a pilot. Depending on the option selected, you will either have 2 or 3 passengers and the certified pilot.
Spectators are welcome to observe take-off and landing from a viewing area located at the heliport.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event of inclement weather, your pilot will work with you to reschedule your experience. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions; flat rubber-soled shoes are recommended. Loose clothing is not permitted.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What type of aircraft will this tour be in?
Your scenic tour will take place in state-of-the-art Robinson R-44 helicopter.
Are there any age or weight requirements?
Individual passengers may not exceed 300 pounds. This scenic tour is recommended for anyone over the age of 6. Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign a liability waiver.
Is gratuity included in the price?
Gratuity for your pilot is not included in the price of this experience but is appreciated if you enjoy your flight.
Other Orange County Gift Ideas:(View all 66 Orange County experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $299
- Newport Beach Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $90
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $225
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $130
- NASCAR Driving ExperienceAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $499
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Newport Beach Whale WatchingFrom: $78
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Redondo BeachFrom: $375
- All Orange County Experiences