Newport Beach, CA
Daily - 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
*Rates do not apply for Valentine's day, holidays and specialty cruises
- Gondoliers have 20+ years of experience and were featured on the cover of American Way
- Enjoy a delicious, catered picnic lunch and your choice of sparkling cider or imported Italian mineral water on the 1-hour cruise
- Glide along the calm waters of the harbor for a little taste of Italy and a one-of-a-kind, romantic afternoon
Step aboard an authentic, imported Venetian gondola for a romantic lunch cruise on the calm waters of the Newport Harbor.
Experienced and friendly gondolier will greet participants upon arrival, making sure the relaxing, 1-hour ride and catered lunch are thoroughly enjoyed.
Sip on either sparkling cider or imported Italian mineral water while gently gliding through the harbor.
Choose between the various sandwich options found below (subject to change):
- Turkey and provolone on a baguette
- Ham and Swiss on a baguette
- Vegetarian with avocado on a croissant
- Roast beef with cheddar on a baguette
- Tuna salad on a croissant
A freshly-prepared salad will complete the picnic lunch.For a truly romantic, day-time adventure, climb aboard to experience a date you'll never forget on the Newport Gondola Lunch Cruise!
Your sandwich choices and side salad will be selected at the time of booking and served fresh upon boarding.
Please advise if any participant weighs over 300 lbs so that appropriate accommodations may be made.
As listed, this experience is for 2 participants. However, the private gondola can accommodate up to 6 passengers. For groups larger than 2 passengers, please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the gondola.
This experience is weather dependent, please contact your experience provider with any questions or concerns regarding weather.
What to Wear:
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the season. Sunscreen, hats and sunglasses are recommended.
For this Newport Gondola Lunch Cruise for 2 experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and no cancellations or rescheduling will be allowed.
Is the cruise just for romantics?
Not at all! The gondolas can accommodate up to 6 passengers. Simply contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing on groups larger than 2.
What if it rains?
In the event of inclement weather, a rain check will be issued by the gondola experience provider. Your rain check can be redeemed at your convenience for up to one year.
Will there be anyone else on my cruise besides me and my date/companions?
No, this is a private charter just for you.
Are children allowed?
Yes, you may bring children aboard the gondola. Children under 5 years of age are free.
Do the gondolas have life jackets aboard?
Yes, all of the gondolas have life jackets under the deck. If you would like to use one while on board, please advise at the time of your reservation.
Can I bring my own alcohol on board the gondola?
No, due to liquor license laws, any alcohol brought on board must be purchased from the hotel where the charter begins. Cloud 9 Living will provide you with detailed instructions for doing so upon confirming your booking.
Other Orange County Gift Ideas:(View all 66 Orange County experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $299
- Newport Beach Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $90
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $225
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $130
- NASCAR Driving ExperienceAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $499
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Newport Beach Whale WatchingFrom: $78
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Redondo BeachFrom: $375
- All Orange County Experiences
"The ride was great and this is something we have never experienced before. The gondola company could have been more accurate about the parking availability in the premises and street. Since the meter accepted coins alone, I had to scramble in order to get to the ride on time, and due to this 15 minutes was lost from our ride session. They could have been more accurate."