Playing Lesson with a PGA Pro
Black Gold Golf Club; Yorba Linda, CA
Year-round pending instructor & course availability.
- Play with PGA Class A Professional Sean Lanyi, the Lead Instructor for the Golf Digest and Advantage Golf Schools at Black Gold Golf Club
- Learn course management, how to effectively play short game shots, playing from difficult lies, and how to transfer your practice skills to the course
- Includes cart & green fees
- Lower your scores and start getting more enjoyment out of the game of golf!
Often following golf lessons on the driving range, golfers find themselves asking "I had the perfect swing on the range, why can't I seem to transfer my skills to the golf course?"
With a Playing Lesson from PGA Professional Sean Lanyi, you'll learn skills that will enable you to score better and play the game of golf more effectively.
Although swing mechanics are important, there is much more to being a successful golfer. With a Playing Lesson, you'll get out onto the course with your instructor and learn skills including:
- The keys to playing short game shots like bunker, chips and putts
- How to take your practice game onto the course
- How to play from uneven lies (i.e. uphill, downhill, sidehill, etc..)
- Shot selection & club selection
- Course strategy
About Your Instructor, Sean Lanyi:
PGA Class A Professional Sean Lanyi currently serves as the Lead Instructor for the Golf Digest and Advantage Golf Schools at Black Gold Golf Club.
Sean has taught and been trained by some of the best instructors in the world including Jerry King, Jim Waldron, Stan Utley and Steve Soule. He recently received a Top 50 US Kids Instructor award at the PGA Show, and he is also a Taylor Made Golf Staff Member.
Prior to his current role at Black Gold, Sean served as the PGA Director of Instruction at Ko Olina Golf Academy on Oahu, and as the Head Instructor at the PGA Tour Academy at TPC Las Vegas.
Sean has the ability to work with golfers of all ages, skill levels and learning styles and looks forward to instilling that passion in everyone he has the opportunity to teach.
Includes cart & green fees for the duration of your lesson.
9 holes - approximately 2 hours; 18 holes - approximately 4 hours
Only students are allowed to participate in the lesson.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event of possible inclement weather, please contact your instructor.
What to Wear:
Appropriate golf attire including a collared or mock neck shirts, spikeless golf shoes, and slacks or Bermuda shorts.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 2 weeks in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but you may reschedule your lesson with at least 72 hours notice to your instructor.