Long Beach Airport -Long Beach, CA
Daily - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- A Certified FAA Pilot will take you on an approximately 30 minute flight for unbeatable views of the coast
- Fly over Redondo, Hermosa and Manhattan beaches
- Soar high above the top of LAX for a view of the whole airport
- Scenic tour offers incredible views and an unbeatable experience!
The Shoreline Scenic Helicopter Tour is a 30 minute flight high above beaches, LAX and more!
Fly with a Certified FAA Pilot from Long Beach to L.A. and enjoy aerial views from the comfort of a Robinson R-44 helicopter. Sights throughout the tour may include:
- Redondo, Hermosa and Manhattan Beaches
- Marina Del Ray
- Santa Monica Pier
- Cities of Hawthorne and Torrance
- Good Year Blimp site
- Galaxy Stadium
Soar along the shoreline of California on this scenic helicopter tour for up to 3 passengers!
- Maximum weight per passenger is 300 pounds and total weight of all passengers cannot exceed 600 pounds
- Valid government issued photo ID is required
- It is recommended for participants to be at least 6 years old, and a parental consent form must be signed for students under 18 years old
Participants can expect to be at the airport for approximately 45 minutes, with about 30 minutes of flight time.
The R-44 helicopter can seat up to 3 passengers and a pilot. Depending on the option selected, you will either have 2 or 3 passengers and the certified pilot.
Spectators are welcome to observe take off and landing from a viewing area located at the heliport.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions. In the event of inclement weather, your pilot will work with you to reschedule your experience.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions; flat rubber-soled shoes are recommended. Loose clothing is not permitted.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply.Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
What type of aircraft will this scenic tour be in?
Your scenic tour will take place in state-of-the-art Robinson R-44 helicopter.
Are there any age or weight requirements?
Individual passengers may not exceed 300 pounds. This scenic tour is recommended for anyone over the age of 6.
Is gratuity included in the price?
Gratuity for your pilot is not included in the price of this experience but is appreciated if you enjoy your flight.
Other Orange County Gift Ideas:(View all 59 Orange County experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $299
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $225
- Newport Beach Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(15)From: $122
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(15)From: $92
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $100
- NASCAR Driving ExperienceAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $355
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Redondo BeachFrom: $375
- Scenic Biplane Ride for 2Avg Rating of: 5(6)From: $219
- Newport Beach Whale WatchingFrom: $78
- All Orange County Experiences
"Lots of fun. Pilot was great and accommodating. Only issue we had was the reception area did not notify our pilot we were there, so we had to wait longer than necessary. But other than that, the experience was great."