Universal Studios VIP Tour
- Go behind the scenes to visit closed-to-the-public sets and working soundstages
- Walk through actual sets including Steven Spielberg's War of the Worlds
- Roam the enormous and incredible prop warehouse
- Enjoy VIP perks like valet parking, gourmet lunch in the exclusive VIP dining room and VIP privileges at Universal Studios theme park
- Discover the Universal Studios the public doesn't see
Prepare to be pampered like a star with a VIP Tour of Universal Studios Hollywood you'll never forget.
Immerse yourself in a full day of movie-making magic as you discover the Universal Studios the general public doesn't get to see. You'll go behind the scenes to visit closed-to-the-public sets and working soundstages, and hear inside stories about the making of famous movies and TV shows.
You'll see actual sets from legendary movies and shows like the Bates Motel from Psycho, visit Wisteria Lane from ABC's hit series Desperate Housewives, or tour the set from Steven Spielberg's War of the Worlds.
Plus you'll get to explore Universal's award-winning sound department, and roam the enormous prop warehouse where you can take photos with props from historical films.
In addition to your VIP tour, enjoy:
- VIP lounge
- Valet parking
- Gourmet lunch in the exclusive VIP dining room
- VIP privileges at Universal Studios Hollywood theme park including front-of-line access to all rides & attractions, and reserved seating at all shows
Participants must be at least 5 years of age.
Experience lasts approximately 6-7 hours.
16 participants. For groups larger than 16, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly.
This VIP experience is only available to those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Comfortable clothing and footwear appropriate for walking and the weather conditions, tennis shoes recommended.
For this experience, we recommend booking at least 1 week in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, you may cancel your booking or reschedule with 4 days advance notice.
What type of food is served at the VIP lunch?
A buffet is prepared daily by Universal Studio's Executive Chef providing a variety of seasonal & fresh items. The typical selection includes several different types of salad, various entrees & side dishes, a kid-friendly item, and a selection of breads & desserts.
Other Orange County Gift Ideas:(View all 61 Orange County experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Newport Beach Dinner CruiseFrom: $120Avg Rating of: 4-half(9)
- Newport Beach Whale WatchingFrom: $89
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $149
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $530
- Learn to FlyFrom: $255
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $230
- Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpFrom: $149Avg Rating of: 5(26)
- All Orange County Experiences