Universal Studios - Hollywood, CA
Daily - 9:45 AM, 10:15 AM, 10:45 AM & 11:15 AM
- Go behind the scenes to visit private sets and working sound stages
- Walk through actual sets including Steven Spielberg's War of the Worlds
- Roam the enormous and incredible prop warehouse
- Enjoy VIP perks such as valet parking, gourmet lunch in the exclusive VIP dining room and VIP privileges at Universal Studios theme park!
Prepare to be pampered like a star with a VIP Tour of Universal Studios Hollywood you'll never forget!
Immerse yourself in a full day of movie-making magic as you discover a side of Universal Studios the general public doesn't see. Go behind the scenes and visit private sets and working sound stages. You won't forget the insiders' stories about the making of famous movies and TV shows!
Visit actual sets from legendary movies and shows such as the Bates Motel from Psycho, Wisteria Lane from ABC's hit series Desperate Housewives or tour the set from Steven Spielberg's War of the Worlds.
Don't miss out on exploring Universal's award-winning sound department and roaming the enormous prop warehouse where you can take photos with props from historical films.
In addition to your VIP tour, enjoy:
- VIP lounge
- Valet parking
- Gourmet lunch in the exclusive VIP dining room
- VIP privileges at Universal Studios Hollywood theme park including front-of-line access to all rides & attractions as well as reserved seating at all shows
- Participants must be at least 5 years of age
- Gourmet lunch buffet, valet parking and VIP privileges at the theme park included
Approximately 6-7 hours
There will be up to 16 participants per tour. For group sizes larger than 4, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This VIP experience is only available to those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Please dress comfortably and appropriately for expected weather conditions and walking. Tennis shoes are recommended.
For this experience, we recommend booking at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 5 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel/reschedule 5 days prior will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any age requirements?
All participants must be at least 5 years old for the Universal Studios VIP Tour.
What are the perks?
This VIP tour includes behind the scenes visits to private sets and working sound stages, access to the enormous prop warehouse, valet parking, VIP entry/exit to the park, a gourmet buffet lunch, reserved seating at all shows and front-of-line access to all rides and attractions.
What type of food is served at the VIP lunch?
A buffet is prepared daily by Universal Studio's Executive Chef providing a variety of seasonal & fresh items.The typical selection includes several different types of salad, various entrees & side dishes, a kid-friendly item and a selection of breads & desserts.
How long is the tour?
This tour lasts approximately 6-7 hours, including the time in the VIP lounge for lunch.
How are guests with disabilities accommodated?
This tour provides convenient access for guests with disabilities. Many rides, shows, attractions, escalators and parking structures are designed to comfortably accommodate guests in wheelchairs and with other disabilities.
Wheelchair and Electric Convenience Vehicle rentals are available for rent just inside the park, across from the Universal Studios Store.
Other Orange County Gift Ideas:(View all 72 Orange County experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Newport Beach Dinner CruiseFrom: $119Avg Rating of: 4-half(11)
- Champagne Brunch CruiseFrom: $89Avg Rating of: 5(13)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $300Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- NASCAR Ride AlongFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- NASCAR Driving ExperienceFrom: $499Avg Rating of: 4-half(2)
- Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Fly a JetpackFrom: $259
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- All Orange County Experiences