Winery Jeep Tour
Temecula Valley, CA
Monday through Thursday - 11:00 AM
Friday through Sunday - 9:45 AM
- Visit 3 Wineries, enjoy a Barrel Room and Production Tour, and experience a Vineyard Tour
- The tour includes over 20 wine samplings & a picnic lunch overlooking a beautiful winery estate
- Enjoy scenic views while riding comfortably in a new 4 Door Jeep: choose air conditioning or open roof
- Your fun, local guide shares insight on Temecula's Wine, Vineyards & tales of the valley
Discover the unspoiled, striking beauty of Temecula Valley wine country on this Winery Jeep Tour.
Not far from Los Angeles or San Diego, the Temecula wine region abounds with stunning views of rolling hills and vineyard vistas. The micro climate of the South Coast wine region, Temecula Valley, is perfect for wine production. Morning mists, cool summer nights and ocean breezes produce wines that have fresh fruit character and true varietal flavor.
Enjoy 4 sets of tastings at 3 wineries where you'll taste more than 20 wines and learn about the vineyards and local history. Tour also includes a delicious picnic lunch overlooking a beautiful winery estate.
This charming wine country tour promises a personal experience and will satisfy the wine palate of the novice and experienced wine country explorer alike.
Participants must be 21. Gratuity is not included, but customary.
4.5 - 5 hours
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 6 per jeep. For groups larger than 6, please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Casual attire. Sunglasses, hat, hair tie and an additional layer are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations or rescheduling are allowed up to 7 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any age restrictions?
All participants must be over the age of 21 with a valid government issued ID.
What is included in the price?
The price of this tour includes 3 sets of tastings at 3 wineries, a vineyard tour, a barrel room production tour, scenic lookout ride, gourmet lunch, a souvenir wine glass and all wine tastings.
Do I get to choose whether or not the Jeep top is on?
For the tour, you are able to choose whether or not you want the top of the Jeep on. There is air conditioning for warm days and heating for cooler weather.
What should I bring?
It is recommended to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, hair tie and a light jacket or sweater. Don't forget your camera!
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for your driver is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy your Winery Jeep Tour.
Other Orange County Gift Ideas:(View all 66 Orange County experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $299
- Newport Beach Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $90
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $225
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $130
- NASCAR Driving ExperienceAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $499
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Newport Beach Whale WatchingFrom: $78
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Redondo BeachFrom: $375
- All Orange County Experiences
"We had a great time in Temecula. Seth with Sunrider was an incredible guide. We enjoyed talking to him. He was knowledgeable about the area, the wineries. It was fun to ride in the jeep. The provided lunch was a nice break. It was a really good experience. Thank you!"
"We had a great time! Very fun wine tasting, as our guide was very personable and had a great sense of humor. He taught us a lot about wine in an entertaining way. The wineries he took us to were nice, and we enjoyed a nice lunch. Overall the experience was great, and I'm sure we will all remember it fondly. "
"We had a wonderful time!! Would definitely do it again."