Daily - From 9:30 AM to 3:45 PM
Note: The best time to see alligators is early in the morning before 10:00 AM in hot weather and later in the day in cold weather.
- Tour provider is U.S. Coast Guard certified and has over 18 years experience
- This tour will take you into remote natural spaces in the Central Florida Everglades
- View amazing wildlife including alligators and wild birds in their natural habitat
- Tours are safe and fun for all ages!
Explore the Central Florida Everglades from a perspective like no other as your master captain takes you on this exciting Airboat Swamp Safari.
Discover territory that remains unaltered by man in the wilderness of the Central Florida Everglades. Your captain will take you into the breathtaking beauty of natural wonders, including wetlands, cypress trees, and wildlife.
Ride with a U.S. Coast Guard captain and see Florida alligators, turtles, birds and more in their natural environment.
This airboat excursion is filled with surprises and fascination. Have the experience of a lifetime that you will always remember!
- Life vests and hearing protection are provided
- Discounted pricing for children 3-10 years old is available. Children 2 and under are free. Please call Cloud 9 Living for children's pricing.
This is a 60-minute excursion.
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with up to 17 participants per airboat. For groups larger than 6 or for children's pricing please contact Cloud 9 Living directly.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing; however, it is recommended to bring a windbreaker or sweatshirt, a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and a change of clothes in case you get wet.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is there an age requirement?
All ages are welcome on this tour. There is no minimum age or height requirement. A child under 2 can sit on a lap or adjacent seat. They usually enjoy the ride, but some have a problem with the noise and/or wearing a life vest which is required for children under 6.
Are life vests and hearing protection required?
All passengers are provided with hearing protection prior to riding on the tour. Life vest can be found under the seat in the front of the boat. Children 6 and under are required to wear a life vest.
Is the tour handicap accessible?
The meeting location does have wheelchair accessibility. Unfortunately, the boat is not wheelchair accessible and so the passenger would need to be transferred from the wheelchair to the seat in the boat.
If any assistance is needed, please let us know at the time of booking and upon arrival so that the staff on site can properly assist.
Is there a guarantee to see alligators?
It cannot be guaranteed to see alligators in the wild on the airboat tour. The captains have many years experience and are usually very good at finding them, but since they are in the wild, each tour is unique and unpredictable.
Other Orlando Gift Ideas:(View all 26 Orlando experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride Along at DaytonaAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $144
- Drive a NASCAR at DaytonaAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $620
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $161
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 3-half(1)From: $349
- Orlando Airboat Swamp SafariAvg Rating of: 4-half(6)From: $49
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $64
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(8)From: $196
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $175
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- All Orlando Experiences
"Our airboat ride far exceeded our expectations. We arrived at the facility at 9:15 and were on the lake by 9:45, experiencing what you only see in documentaries of the Everglades. It was a breathtaking ride, and we actually saw a gator. Thanks to Jim, our driver."
"Eric was a great guide. He was very knowledgeable and funny. Would recommend this to everyone. It was really fun."
"I wasn't comfortable in talking directly with the airboat people to reschedule, but it worked out fine. On the phone (I was changing the date) they didn't seem to know what experience was paid for, and there was some confusion when I arrived. Minor issues, and the experience was great. "