Kissimmee Gateway Airport - Kissimmee, FL
Daily - 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- Fly for up to 30 minutes with an experienced FAA-Certified Pilot
- Sit comfortably in a Robinson R-44 Helicopter with room for up to 3 passengers, pending weight restrictions
- Take to the air high above tropical Florida for views that may include Disney's Hollywood Studio's, Epcot and Magic Kingdom!
Enjoy a scenic flight above Florida on this Evening Helicopter Tour near Orlando!
Take off from the Kissimmee Gateway Airport and fly for approximately 30 minutes in a state-of-the-art Robinson R-44 helicopter. Your FAA-Certified Pilot will point out sights of the busy night life below you that may include Disney's Hollywood Studio's, Epcot and Magic Kingdom Park!
Get a bird's eye view of famous Walt Disney World Resort and the surrounding area with an Evening Scenic Helicopter Tour for up to 3 passengers!
- Participants must be at least 6 years old; parental consent forms must be signed for any passengers under 18 years old
- Total combined weight of all passengers for R-44 helicopter options may not exceed 600 pounds
- Photo ID is required for all passengers
The duration of this experience is approximately 45 minutes with 30 minutes of flight time.
Up to 3 passengers, pending weight restrictions
Spectators are welcome to observe take-off and landing.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions; flat rubber-soled shoes are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What is the helicopter like?
You will fly in a state-of-the-art Robinson R-44 helicopter, a training and touring aircraft with room for 1 pilot and up to 3 passengers, pending weight restrictions.
Are there any age or weight requirements?
Participants must be at least 6 years old. Anyone under the age of 18 must have written consent by a parent or legal guardian. This flight is for up to 3 passengers, however the total combined weight of all passengers may not exceed 600 pounds.
How long will we fly?
This flight is approximately 30 minutes in length.
What happens if the weather is bad?
It is recommended to always contact the experience provider if there are any questions regarding weather conditions. In the event that a flight is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the pilot.
Other Orlando Gift Ideas:(View all 26 Orlando experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride Along at DaytonaAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $144
- Drive a NASCAR at DaytonaAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $620
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $161
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 3-half(1)From: $349
- Orlando Airboat Swamp SafariAvg Rating of: 4-half(6)From: $49
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $64
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(8)From: $196
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $175
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- All Orlando Experiences