Night Airboat Swamp Safari
Daily - tours typically begin around 9:00 PM
*Start time may vary depending on time of year
- Tour provider is U.S. Coast Guard certified and has over 18 years experience
- Search the murky swamps for the Florida Alligator in its natural territory
- See these gators up close and personal as they hunt for their next prey
- Fun and safe for adventurous folks of all ages!
Explore the Central Florida Everglades from a perspective like no other as your master captain takes you on this thrilling Night Airboat Swamp Safari in Orlando.
Ride with a U.S. Coast Guard captain and search for Florida alligators in their natural environment as they glide across the marsh seeking their next prey.
With only the light of a spotlight on a miners hat worn by your captain, you will be on the hunt - seeking out the red eyes of these most revered reptiles.
Night time is the best time to see alligators in the wild. Enjoy the thrill of a lifetime on this exciting Airboat Swamp Tour!
- Life vests and hearing protection are provided
- Discounted pricing for children 3-10 years old is available. Please call Cloud 9 Living for children's pricing.
This is a 1-hour excursion.
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with up to 17 participants per airboat. For groups larger than 6 or for children's pricing please contact Cloud 9 Living directly.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing; however, it is recommended to dress warmer than you are comfortable since it is typically at least 10 degrees cooler on the water in the wind.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Is there an age requirement?
All ages are welcome on this tour. There is no minimum age or height requirement. A child under 2 can sit on a lap or adjacent seat. They usually enjoy the ride, but some have a problem with the noise and/or wearing a life vest which is required for children under 6.
Are life vests and hearing protection required?
All passengers are provided with hearing protection prior to riding on the tour. Life vest can be found under the seat in the front of the boat. Children 6 and under are required to wear a life vest.
Is the tour handicap accessible?
The meeting location does have wheelchair accessibility. Unfortunately, the boat is not wheelchair accessible and so the passenger would need to be transferred from the wheelchair to the seat in the boat.
If any assistance is needed, please let us know at the time of booking and upon arrival so that the staff on site can properly assist.
Is there a guarantee to see alligators?
It cannot be guaranteed to see alligators in the wild on the airboat tour. The captains have many years experience and are usually very good at finding them, but since they are in the wild, each tour is unique and unpredictable.
Other Orlando Gift Ideas:(View all 26 Orlando experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride Along at DaytonaAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $144
- Drive a NASCAR at DaytonaAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $620
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $161
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 3-half(1)From: $349
- Orlando Airboat Swamp SafariAvg Rating of: 4-half(6)From: $49
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $64
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(8)From: $196
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $175
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- All Orlando Experiences