The Exotics Course at Walt Disney World Speedway; Orlando, FL
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to closure of the track this experience will no longer be offered at the Walt Disney World Speedway after June 30, 2015.
AM times are 8:00 AM & 10:00 AM
PM time is 1:00 PM
- Feel the rush as you get behind the wheel of a Lamborghini LP 560-4
- Recently featured in USA Today, Autoweek and Orlando Attractions magazine
- Professional instructor will ride as a passenger and provide you with helpful racing tips and techniques
- Top speeds of 100 mph+ as you experience the ultimate racing thrill at the Exotics course at Walt Disney Speedway
- Compare with our Race a Lamborghini LP 570-4 experience
Lamborghini represents the ultimate in speed, power and handling - the essential elements to a high performance Exotic Car. This is your chance to not only drive a Lamborghini, but to race one!
Your day at the track will start with a technical briefing where your professional instructor will go over racing tips, proper driving position, steering techniques, braking and acceleration with powerful vehicles like the Lamborghini, and how to find the optimum racing lines on the course.
Next, it's time to get behind the wheel of a Lamborghini LP 560-4 and unleash on the challenging Exotics course at Walt Disney World Speedway.
Lamborghini LP 560-4: The Lamborghini LP 560-4 has set a higher standard for super sports cars. This vehicle hits 0 to 62 mph in 3.7 seconds and 0 to 124 mph in 11.8 seconds.
Lamborghini / Ferrari Combo package: For those of you who want it all, select our Lamborghini & Ferrari combo package and drive both the Ferrari 458 Italia and the Lamborghini LP560-4. This 12 Lap package includes 6 laps with each car. This is the ultimate driving experience giving you the chance to race two of the most legendary vehicles ever made.
The Exotics Course at Walt Disney Speedway in Orlando: This one mile course combines the speed and sensation of an oval with the challenges of a street-style course. The course utilizes the Speedway's tri-oval backstretch and turn two, before taking drivers into a newly designed interior section which includes a series of fast right and left hand turns inside of street-course style barriers.
This layout allows drivers to rapidly accelerate to high speeds while testing the deft handling and braking characteristics of one of the world's most incredible supercars.
Get ready for the ultimate racing experience that you will never forget!
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to closure of the track this experience will no longer be offered at the Walt Disney World Speedway after June 30, 2015.
- Helmets will be provided
- Participants must be 18 years of age and possess a valid driver's license
- Customers over 6'2" may have difficulty comfortably or safely driving these cars. If the racing instructor determines that you are unable to safely drive your selected vehicle, you will be given the opportunity to drive another car at the instructor's discretion
- Included in the cost of this experience is a $39 Driver Release Fee
- Photos and video of your experience are available for purchase at the track on the day of your experience
Experience lasts approximately 2-3 hours.
1 driver per car.
We encourage you to bring family and friends to share the experience! Don't forget to bring a camera!
Generally this experience will run rain or shine. The vehicles are equipped with safety systems to handle driving in any condition. In the event extreme weather conditions force your session to be cancelled, your experience provider will reschedule your experience.
What to Wear:
Comfortable clothing, socks, long pants and closed toed shoes; tennis shoes are recommended.
For this experience, we recommend booking at least 1 month in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final. No refunds or exchanges are allowed once you have scheduled a date. For rescheduling more than 30 days prior to your scheduled experience date, a $75 fee will be charged. No cancellations or rescheduling may be made less than 30 days prior to your scheduled experience date.
Do I need to know how to drive manual (stick shift) transmission?
No. The vehicles used are all paddle shift equipped. Paddle shift allows the driver to change gears without taking his or her hands off the steering wheel. Paddles are located directly behind the steering wheel, and cars equipped with paddle shift do not have a clutch pedal. Also, drivers may choose to operate the vehicle in "automatic" mode.
Are there any restrictions on who can do this experience?
Participants must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver's license. Also, customers over 6'2" may have difficulty comfortably or safely driving the Lamborghini. However, for those above 6'2" there are other exotic vehicles such as the Ferrari which may fit better - please see those experience listings or contact Cloud 9 Living with any questions.
Do I need any prior racing experience?
No experience is required.
Will I be in the car alone while I am driving?
No, you will be driving with a professional driving instructor in the passenger seat providing coaching and feedback.
Will I be following a pace car while on the track?
No, there will not be a pace car. However, other participants will be on the track.
Are snacks or refreshments available at the track?
Yes, snacks and refreshments are available for purchase at the merchandise trailer at the track.
What is the Driver Release Fee?
Included in the cost of this experience is a $35 Driver Release Fee which provides that the driver will not be responsible for most damage to the car resulting from an incident at the track. Only in the event that a driver intentionally or negligently fails to follow the clear instructions of the in-car instructor which leads to an incident or crash will the driver be responsible for damage to a vehicle.
Other Orlando Gift Ideas:(View all 41 Orlando experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $106Avg Rating of: 4-half(4)
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarFrom: $514Avg Rating of: 4-half(8)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $349
- Indoor SkydivingFrom: $63Avg Rating of: 4-half(8)
- Tandem Hang GlidingFrom: $175Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Taste of Orlando Food TourFrom: $73Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)
- Evening Culinary TourFrom: $91Avg Rating of: 4(3)
- Race a Lamborghini LP 560-4From: $399Avg Rating of: 4(5)
- All Orlando Experiences
"The man that gave the pre-drive briefing joked around a little too much. He may have seen the video and given the briefing a thousand times, but it was the first time for me. The co-driver, Eddie, needs to work on his terminology. On the first lap, he wanted me to drive to the left side of the lane and turn right at the cone. He kept saying, "Left to the cone! Left to the cone!". It sounded to me like he was saying "left of the cone," so I drove left of the cone and out of the course boundary. I was embarrassed and lost confidence in my co-driver. That made it difficult to enjoy the rest of my drive. "
"Was a great experience. I loved it. Would definitely do it again. "
"Very professional and my instructor was excellent. My wife wants to do it now."