Tuesday through Friday - 11:30 AM
Saturdays - 12:30 PM
- Your friendly and personable guides are dedicated "foodies" who pride themselves on providing a fun-filled exploration of your 10,000 taste buds
- Experience 6 - 7 tastings with some of Orlando's best food "craftsmen"
- Learn unique facts about Orlando's history as you explore this beautiful city
- Great experience for visitors or locals looking to experience Orlando in a new light
Orlando is a city known for its theme parks, but it also is home to a tremendous food community offering vibrant and varied styles of culinary delights.
This Orlando Food Tour will tickle your taste buds as you visit some of the best eateries in Orlando. Throughout your tour, you'll enjoy samples at 6 - 7 locales, which may include spots like the 4 Rivers Smoke House, Pom Pom's Teahouse, or specialties like Monfongo from one of Orlando's finest Latin restaurants.
Prepare to explore the tastier side of Orlando with a fun and delicious food tour.
- Participants must be at least 8 years of age
- All tastings are included in the price
- You will make 6 - 7 stops for tastings that will happily fill most stomachs
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included and is appreciated if you enjoy your experience
Approximately 3 hours
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 15 people per tour. For groups larger than 4 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather. You will be walking throughout the tour so be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date of use.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, at least 72 hours notice to your experience provider is required to cancel your scheduled tour date at which point you may reschedule for another tour date.
What's included in the price?
All food, drinks and the services of your excellent sight-seeing guide are included. Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience.
Will I be hungry at the end of the tour?
Most participants are more than satisfied after the tour, and the tour can be done in lieu of lunch.
Is transportation provided?
Yes, you will be transported in a 15 passenger van or minibus.
Other Orlando Gift Ideas:(View all 29 Orlando experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $161
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $349Avg Rating of: 3-half(1)
- Indoor SkydivingFrom: $64Avg Rating of: 4-half(11)
- Tandem Hang GlidingFrom: $175Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Taste of Orlando Food TourFrom: $73Avg Rating of: 4-half(6)
- Evening Culinary TourFrom: $91Avg Rating of: 4(4)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,492Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Evening Scenic Helicopter TourFrom: $428
- All Orlando Experiences
"We were pleasantly impressed with the food, and our driver was very well-informed on Orlando and our food. "
"Loved every minute!"
"The confirmation stated there would be a lot of walking and there was no walking. no big deal really you just might want to adjust that."