Monday through Saturday - 1:30 PM
Sundays - 11:30 AM
- Tour guides recognized in Philadelphia Magazine's "Best of Philly" and were ranked #1 out of 303 attractions in Philly on TripAdvisor.com
- Enjoy delicious food with tastings at some of Philadelphia's favorite spots, explore the city's architecture and learn about the city's amazing history
- Get off the tourist beat and experience the places locals love!
Eat like a local on this fun Philadelphia-themed tour that all of "youz" are sure to enjoy! This delicious tour takes place in the heart of Philadelphia and introduces you to the Reading Terminal Market as well as 5 eateries that locals love.
Get the inside scoop on Philly's food history with quirky stories about how some of these iconic foods came to be, and walk away with food in your tummy and some fun tips about the best places to eat like a Philly local.
This one-of-a-kind tasting experience brings you to where the locals really eat - low key, independently owned gems that share the uniquely unpretentious vibe of the city.
Try out an authentic Philadelphia Cheesesteak and discover the right way to order them, visit an authentic mom-and-pop pizzeria and try a tomato pie, enjoy cheese whiz fries, a delicious soft pretzel, Philadelphia's famous 4th Street cookies and more!
- Children must be at least 10 years old to participate
- Tour must have a minimum of 4 participants to run
- Gratuity for the guide is not required but is appreciated
Approximately 2.5 hours
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 18 per tour. For groups larger than 6 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience will take place in all light weather conditions. In the rare event of a heavy snowstorm, a hurricane or other extreme weather your experience provider will reschedule your tour with you.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for weather and walking.
It is recommended to request bookings at least 2 weeks in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and canceling/rescheduling is not allowed.
What happens if it rains?
The tours will take place in all light weather conditions. In rare circumstances such as heavy snow, a hurricane or other extreme weather you will reschedule your tour with your experience provider.
I live in the city. Is the tour still good for me?
Absolutely! On our tours you will explore hidden places that you probably don't know about, have the opportunity to meet food experts and learn many new things about food. You'll see some of the coolest spots in the city and experience your hometown in a new way.
What if I have food allergies or dietary restrictions?
Your guides are happy to accommodate vegetarians, dietary restrictions and special needs. Please make a note when you submit your booking request of any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
Other Philadelphia Gift Ideas:(View all 59 Philadelphia experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(25)From: $155
- Race a Ferrari - New JerseyFrom: $388
- Race a Lamborghini - New JerseyFrom: $338
- Philly Sunset Heli Tour for 2Avg Rating of: 5(5)From: $400
- Philadelphia Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $102
- Philly Prohibition Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $63
- Stock Car Ride Along - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $139
- Drive a Stock Car - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $549
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- All Philadelphia Experiences
"Fun and we made new friends."
"Cloud 9 Living was extremely friendly, prompt, and eager to answer any questions. Our tour guide, Judy, was just as friendly and welcoming. She was very knowledgeable, clearly having given tours for a number of years. This experience exceeded expectations. I will definitely be booking another in the future!"
"The Best of Philadelphia Food Tour was a very enjoyable experience! Our guide was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. A great mix of Philly food and history. "