Rock Hall, MD
April - June:
Daily - 1 hour prior to sunset
July - Labor Day:
Daily - 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM & 1 hour prior to sunset
Labor Day - End of October:
Monday through Friday - 1 hour prior to sunset
Saturday & Sunday - 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM & 1 hour prior to sunset
- Enjoy a 1.5 hour sail into the open Chesapeake from historic and scenic Rock Hall harbor
- "Best of Annapolis & Eastern Shore" in 2011 and voted #1 Tour of the Bay by What's Up Eastern Shore magazine
- Sail aboard the Crab Royale, an Irwin 40 MKII sloop designed with a spacious deck and an ample supply of cushions for maximum comfort
- Perfect experience for sailing novices or old salts!
There really is nothing like taking in the views from a beautiful sailboat as you glide across the water. This is your chance to get out and enjoy a special moment on the Chesapeake.
You'll be sailing from the Sharp Street Pier in historic and scenic Rock Hall harbor. Once you set sail your Captain will sail you into the open Chesapeake Bay.
Sail aboard the Crab Royale, an Irwin 40' sloop designed to comfortably accommodate up to six passengers. This fast and stable classic has a spacious deck and an ample supply of cushions, she is just right for novices as well as old salts of any age.
Your hosts will provide complementary beverages such as water and soda. You are free to bring along your own selection of alcoholic beverage and snacks if you'd like.
There's no better way to spend the day!
- Participants must be physically capable of boarding and deboarding the boat from a dock
- The Chesapeake Bay Sailing Cruise is not wheelchair accessible
- Includes complementary water and soda, and you may bring along your own alcoholic beverages and snacks
- Gratuity for your captain and crew are not included and are appreciated if you enjoy your experience
This cruise is approximately 1.5 hours.
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 6 passengers per boat.
This experience is only for those on the boat.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to wear layered clothing, rubber soled shoes, sunglasses and a hat.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no exchanges or cancellations are allowed. Rescheduling is allowed with 1 week notice to your experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule in accordance with these terms will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is this a private charter or cruise?
No, you will be joined by others on the cruise with a maximum of 6 passengers.
How long is the cruise and where do we go?
This cruise is approximately 1.5 hours and sets out from Rock Hall harbor sailing into the Chesapeake Bay.
Are refreshments included? Can I bring beer or wine?
Complimentary water and soda will be provided by the captain and you are welcome to bring your own selection of alcohol beverages. Please note, red wine is not recommended.
Is the sailboat wheelchair accessible?
The sailboat is not wheelchair accessible. Participants must be able to board and depart the boat from the dock with little to no assistance.
Is there an age limit?
There is no age restriction to sail, although all children 12 and under will be required to wear a life jacket.
Other Philadelphia Gift Ideas:(View all 57 Philadelphia experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(25)From: $155
- Race a Ferrari - New JerseyFrom: $388
- Race a Lamborghini - New JerseyFrom: $338
- Philly Sunset Heli Tour for 2Avg Rating of: 5(5)From: $400
- Philadelphia Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $102
- Philly Prohibition Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $63
- Stock Car Ride Along - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $139
- Drive a Stock Car - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $549
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- All Philadelphia Experiences
"The experience was a gift from my partner for my 44th birthday. Everything was perfect: the day, the weather and the sail."
"It was wonderful!!!! Would love to go back and bring friends!"
"Mark and Susan were wonderful hosts. We really enjoyed the opportunity to sail with them and the other guests. "