Raceway Park - Englishtown, NJ
Maple Grove Raceway - Mohnton, PA
Select Dates Only:
- Racing school founded by racing legend Doug Foley
- Start with a long smoky burnout before your driver stages the racecar and takes the launch
- Cover hundreds of feet in just a second and reach speeds over 140 mph
- Experience the feeling of a couple G-Forces as you accelerate faster than you ever have before!
- To actually drive the Dragster yourself, Click Here!
Have you ever watched cars travel down a racetrack at unbelievable speeds and wondered what that would feel like? Well, this is your opportunity!
Let a highly experienced professional instructor suit you up in the provided proper safety equipment, get you belted in to this 800 hp Monster and take you for the ride of your life.
Your instructor has years of professional experience in drag racing and will provide you all necessary instruction before your run.
With a long smokey burnout and a couple of G-Forces off the starting line you will be wondering why you have never done this before!
Racing Location Options
Raceway Park in Englishtown: Known as one of the most exhilarating drag racing venues in the world by racing enthusiasts and drivers alike, New Jersey Motorsports Park boasts the finest in timing, track maintenance equipment and unrelenting record-setting performances.
Maple Grove Raceway in Mohnton: Since opening in 1962, Maple Grove Raceway has hosted NHRA Drag Racing in addition to many other specialized automotive-oriented events. The raceway features a 0.25-mile straight racetrack famous for many firsts in drag racing history.
- The minimum age for this experience is 16 years
- Participants must be between 5'0" - 6'5" tall, weigh between 100 - 325 pounds
- Individuals must be capable of getting in and out of the dragster with no assistance
- All participants are required to sign a Liability Release Form
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must sign the release form
Your entire experience will last approximately 1 hour.
1 participant per car
Yes! We encourage you to bring friends and family to watch; don't forget a camera!
This experience is weather dependent; however classes may run on a rain delay. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions. In the event that classes are unable to run due to weather, the experience provider will reschedule your reservation at no cost.
What to Wear:
Dress comfortably, flat rubber-soled shoes and layers are recommended for this experience. You will be provided with all racing gear except shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. Any rescheduling prior to 30 days before a scheduled date will be subject to a $50.00 administration fee. No rescheduling will be allowed within 30 days of your confirmed date.
Are there any age requirements?
All participants must be at least 16 years of age. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to sign a Liability Release Form.
Are there physical requirements?
Participants must be between 5'0" - 6'5" tall, weigh between 100 - 325 pounds and be capable of getting in and out of the dragster on their own.
Other Philadelphia Gift Ideas:(View all 59 Philadelphia experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(25)From: $155
- Race a Ferrari - New JerseyFrom: $388
- Race a Lamborghini - New JerseyFrom: $338
- Philly Sunset Heli Tour for 2Avg Rating of: 5(5)From: $400
- Philadelphia Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $108
- Philly Prohibition Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $63
- Stock Car Ride Along - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $139
- Drive a Stock Car - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $549
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- All Philadelphia Experiences
"It was Absolutely Fantastic...my wife gave me this as a Christmas gift and I did the ride on Father's Day. I am ready to go again, maybe the wife will go to?! What an AWESOME time!! Thanks Bruce"
"The Doug Foley organization is great."
"I have already spoke to my friends and showed them pictures of my experience and they are all interested in having their own experience driving a dragster."