Center City Disctrict - Philadelphia, PA
Tuesdays & Thursdays - 6:00 PM
Get an introduction into the art of glass blowing with a Glass Pendant Making Class in Philadelphia!
- 2-hour introductory class is lead by self-taught, talented instructor, Jim Loewer
- Session with up to 5 participants offers individualized attention
- Create a one-of-a-kind pendant or artistic ornament
- Check glass blowing off the bucket list after you channel your creativity and create a unique piece of art!
Create a unique piece of artwork with the help of professional artist in this Glass Pendant Making Class!
Using glass as your medium, your experienced, self-taught instructor will show you the basics of glass blowing and teach you the timeless art. Learn about safety, glass handling, blowing skills, color application, cold working, casting and more in a 2-hour, small classroom session.
With a low student-to-teacher ratio, you're guaranteed individualized attention and an in-depth look into traditional glass blowing techniques. Take turns trying your hands at glass blowing and create your very own glass pendant or other small artistic expression.
Whether you're looking at perfecting your technique or are hoping to try out a new hobby, the Glass Pendant Making Class offers an introduction into the world of glass blowing!
- Participants must be at least 10 years old
- Anyone 16 years or below must be accompanied by an adult
- All levels are welcome
- Materials and tools are included
- Items must cool overnight in the oven, but will be available for pick-up
- Shipping fees will apply for items that cannot be picked up
This experience will last approximately 2 hours.
This experience is for up to 5 participants.
This experience is only for those scheduled for the Glass Pendant Making Class.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to wear long sleeves, long pants and closed-toe shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed up to 7 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Do I need any experience?
No, this private lesson will be tailored to your skill level.
Are there any age restrictions?
Yes, participants must be at least 10 years old. Anyone 16 years or below must be accompanied by an adult.
Is this a group lesson?
Yes, this experience is for up to 5 participants.
Other Philadelphia Gift Ideas:(View all 59 Philadelphia experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(25)From: $155
- Race a Ferrari - New JerseyFrom: $388
- Race a Lamborghini - New JerseyFrom: $338
- Philly Sunset Heli Tour for 2Avg Rating of: 5(5)From: $400
- Philadelphia Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $102
- Philly Prohibition Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $63
- Stock Car Ride Along - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $139
- Drive a Stock Car - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $549
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- All Philadelphia Experiences