In Home Cooking Lesson
Philadelphia, Camden, Burlington, Gloucester, Northern Atlantic. For locations beyond this area, please contact Cloud 9 Living as additional travel fees may apply.
Rates do not apply for Valentine's Day or holidays.
- Chef Kahlil Wyche will bring all the ingredients, tools and utensils necessary to assist you in preparing your selected menu
- Enjoy a hands-on cooking class, then sit back and enjoy your culinary creations
- A fun and interactive way to entertain family & friends
Are you looking for a little inspiration in the kitchen? Then look no further! For those looking for a unique way to entertain and have fun, this In Home Cooking Lesson is for you.
Invite your family or friends to join you as Chef Kahlil Wyche guides you through a fun and interactive cooking lesson. Chef Kahlil will arrive with all the necessary groceries, ingredients, tools and utensils required to complete your meal.
After a short discussion about the evening's menu, you and your guests will participate in a hands-on cooking class and prepare the menu with the guidance of your chef.
After your meal is complete, it's time to sit back with your guests and enjoy the meal you've just prepared.
What could be better than an evening of good friends, good food, and learning some great new cooking techniques!
About the Chef: In addition to being an excellent chef, Chef Kahlil is extremely friendly, and is actively involved in many philanthropic endeavors and charitable organizations, including preparing over 300 meals annually on Thanksgiving and Christmas day for the homeless, senior citizens and low income families.
Full kitchen facilities are required for this experience.
Chef will work with you to customize menu selections to your preferences. Should you request a particular item outside the established budget, not a problem; you can simply reimburse your Chef.
For groups beyond 6, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly.
What to Wear:
This is your experience, dress as you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least three weeks in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed free of charge with at least 7 days notice prior to your booked date. No rescheduling will be allowed within 7 days of your booked date.
Other Philadelphia Experiences:(View all 53 Philadelphia experiences)
- Stock Car Ride Along - DoverFrom: $109Avg Rating of: 4-half(10)
- Drive a Stock Car - DoverFrom: $429Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $155Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Best of Philadelphia Food TourFrom: $55Avg Rating of: 4-half(11)
- Decadent Gourmet Tour (for 2+)From: $90Avg Rating of: 4-half(12)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $230Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Philadelphia Dinner CruiseFrom: $110Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Philadelphia Lunch CruiseFrom: $60Avg Rating of: 4-half(2)
- All Philadelphia Experiences
- Gift Certificates
"Chef Kahlil and his assistant were awesome. They were personable, friendly and very interested in making it a great culinary experience. I had bought this for my wife for her birthday and when it was done, she said it was her best birthday present ever! "
"Amazing, best anniversary gift ever! Chef Kahlil was professional, courteous and a great teacher. I can't wait to do this again."