In Home Cooking Lesson
Philadelphia, Camden, Burlington, Gloucester & Northern Atlantic
*For locations beyond this area, please contact Cloud 9 Living as additional travel fees may apply
Pending Chef's availability
*Rates do not apply for Valentine's Day or holidays
- Chef Kahlil Wyche will bring the ingredients, tools and utensils necessary to assist you in preparing your selected menu
- Enjoy a hands-on cooking class, then sit back and enjoy your culinary creations
- A fun and interactive way to entertain family & friends!
This In Home Cooking Lesson provides a fun and unique experience you can share with friends and family as you develop new cooking skills!
Invite your family or friends to join you as Chef Kahlil Wyche guides you through a fun and interactive cooking lesson. Chef Kahlil will arrive with all the necessary groceries, ingredients, tools and utensils required to complete your meal.
After a short discussion about the evening's menu, you and your guests will participate in a hands-on cooking class and prepare the menu with the guidance of your chef.
After your meal is complete, it's time to sit back with your guests and enjoy the meal you've just prepared.
Enjoy an evening of good friends, good food and learning some great new cooking techniques!
About the Chef: In addition to being an excellent chef, Chef Kahlil is friendly, outgoing and is actively involved in numerous philanthropic endeavors and charitable organizations, including preparing over 300 meals annually on Thanksgiving and Christmas day for the homeless, senior citizens and low income families.
- Full kitchen facilities are required for this experience
- Chef will work with you to customize menu selections to your preferences
- Should you request a particular item outside the established budget you can simply reimburse your Chef on the day of your experience
This experience will last approximately 3 hours.
For groups larger than 6, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This In Home Cooking Lesson is for booked participants only.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
This is your experience, dress as you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed free of charge with at least 7 days notice prior to your booked date. No rescheduling will be allowed within 7 days of your booked date.
What do I need to provide?
For this experience, you will need to provide a full kitchen for the chef. This includes an oven, stove top, pots, pans, cooking utensils as well as plates, bowls and silverware. If the menu you decide on requires additional cookware that you cannot provide, the chef may be able to bring it with him.
How will the chef decide on the menu?
Prior to your experience, Chef Kahlil will contact you to discuss potential menu options and your preferences. Please note, if you would like to have a particular item outside of the established budget, you can simply reimburse the chef on the day of your experience.
What if I have food allergies or restrictions?
Food allergies and restrictions will be accommodated and discussed while you go over menu preferences for your cooking lesson with Chef Kahlil.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for the chef is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy your In Home Cooking Lesson.
Other Philadelphia Gift Ideas:(View all 50 Philadelphia experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $155
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $375
- Stock Car Ride Along - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(20)From: $139
- Drive a Stock Car - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $549
- Philly Prohibition Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $63
- Best of Philadelphia Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $39
- Decadent Gourmet Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(27)From: $78
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- Philly Sunset Heli Tour for 2Avg Rating of: 5(5)From: $400
- All Philadelphia Experiences
"Chef Kahlil provided us with a wonderful experience. We had a great time. The food was wonderful. He was a joy!!!! Thank you Kahlil. We also learned some great cooking tips. Ronnie Doody"
"Chef Kahlil and his assistant were awesome. They were personable, friendly and very interested in making it a great culinary experience. I had bought this for my wife for her birthday and when it was done, she said it was her best birthday present ever! "