Alton, VA; Summit, WV; Millville, NJ; Long Pond, PA; Garysburg, NC
March - November:
Select dates - 7:00 AM
Click here for schedule& locations
Ready...Set...Ride like you have never ridden before.
- Highly experienced instructors have been teaching riders for over 14 years
- Learn proper techniques riding on the track, how to control anxiety, how to turn and steer the motorcycle with confidence, and much more
- Includes rental of leather suit, gloves, boots and back protector
- Leave with more confidence on your bike, making you a safer rider!
Let a professional training staff guide you to new levels of riding that you never thought were attainable.
During this one day school you will learn all the basic skills necessary to ride on the track in the safest and most fun way possible.
Your day will start with a rider's meeting, followed by the classroom portion where you will learn concepts like proper techniques to start riding on the track, how to control anxiety, how to focus on track reference points and how to turn and steer the motorcycle with confidence.
Next, it's time to head to the track where you'll be paired up with a coach who will start out following you on the track, and providing feedback and coaching.
For the remainder of the day you'll be out on the track making laps and practicing what you've learned. Coaches will be on the track available to provide pointers.
After completing this course, you will have strengthened your riding skills in a way that you could never imagine. You will leave with the skills to provide you with more confidence on the road resulting in safer and more fun riding.
You, your bike and the track - the freedom is now yours. Take your riding to the next level!
- Participants must be at least 16 years of age and have previous riding experience
- This course is designed to teach people who know the basics of riding a motorcycle how to improve their current skills
- Instructor-to-student ratio is 1:4
- Your motorcycle must meet the school's requirements - to be provided during the booking process
- Motorcycle and helmet are not included, participants must provide their own motorcycle and helmet for the school
- Helmets are not available for rent
- Includes rental of Full Competition Weight Leathers with a Back Protector, Boots & Gloves
- Includes Event Fee Protection (EFP) Plus - See FAQ's for details
This experience will last approximately 8 hours.
Class sizes vary.
We encourage you to bring family and friends.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
All students have to wear a one or two piece full leather suit. Two-piece leather suits must have full circumference zippers. The back protectors should be a hard shell type. It is required to bring a non-damaged, late model, full face helmet with eye protection. Boots must go over the ankle, and gloves should be full gauntlet style leather. Experience includes rental of leather suits, gloves, boots and back protector.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation no refunds will be given. Rescheduling within 9 days of your booked date will incur a 25% cancellation fee. In this situation you will receive a 75% eVoucher from the experience provider to use towards a future event. Rescheduling within 10-20 days prior to your booked date will incur a 20% cancellation fee and a 80% eVoucher. Rescheduling within 21 or more days from your booked date will incur a 10% cancellation fee and a 90% eVoucher to use towards a future event.
What is an Event Fee Protection (EFP) Plus?
Event Fee Protection (EFP) Plus is a Protection against last minute cancellations due to weather, schedule conflicts or other unannounced events that prevent you from making your booked date. It also protects you against any mechanical problems that may occur to your bike prior to the lunch break on the day of your event and prevent you from completing the program. In the case of these situations you will receive a 75% eVoucher toward a future event.
Are bike and helmet rentals available?
No, all participants must provide their own bike and helmet that meet the school's requirements.
What do I need to do to my bike before I arrive?
For this course, you will need to tape over the lenses and mirrors. Blue masking painter's tape works best. Always check your bike over for safety and come with good tires and brakes. Your bike must have 85% or better tire life. The bike does not need to be safety wired. All bikes must have a dab of red silicone on the oil drain plug signifying you have checked the plug is properly tightened. A street bike works great on the track.
What do I need to wear?
Participants must be dressed in a full leather suit, either one- or two-piece. Two piece suits need to zip all the way around. Participants must also wear a hard-shell back protector, boots over the ankle, leather gloves past their wrists and a non-damaged full-face quality helmet with eye protection. The motorcycle school offers everything for rent except helmets.
How much time will I get to ride?
The total experience will last approximately 8 hours. You will ride once per hour for about 20 minutes. There will be a 1 hour lunch break in between.
Is there any difference riding on the track compared to the street?
Riding the track offers repetition to practice and master your skills in a very controlled, safe environment. There are no speed limits and the only important rule is that everyone rides safe and has fun.
Can I ride my bike to and from the track?
Yes, but realize that you will be riding about 20 minutes every hour on the track and it can be tiring. We recommend that you trailer your bike if possible.
Is there gas available at the track?
Most tracks have gas for sale but it's always good to bring some. You may use up to 10 gallons during your day.
Other Philadelphia Gift Ideas:(View all 57 Philadelphia experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(25)From: $155
- Race a Ferrari - New JerseyFrom: $388
- Race a Lamborghini - New JerseyFrom: $338
- Philly Sunset Heli Tour for 2Avg Rating of: 5(5)From: $400
- Philadelphia Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $102
- Philly Prohibition Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $63
- Stock Car Ride Along - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $139
- Drive a Stock Car - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $549
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- All Philadelphia Experiences