Monday through Thursday - 10:00 AM & 3:00 PM
Friday through Sunday - 10:30 AM, 1:00 & 4:15 PM
Embark on a tour of the historic and Waterfront districts of Philadelphia on the Old City Historic Segway® Tour!
- Award-winning tour guide will show you over 20 of Philly's greatest attractions
- No experience necessary and you will receive hands-on training before the tour
- Glide by the Liberty Bell, Betsy Ross House, Washington Square, Penn's Landing, Powel House, 1st Bank, and more
- See the sights of the city riding a unique mode of transportation on this 2-hour tour!
Explore the historical and waterfront districts of Philadelphia on the Old City Historic Segway Tour!
You'll begin your tour with a hands-on tutorial and video teaching you how to travel by Segway. Once the group is comfortable, you'll begin your adventure in Philly!
Glide by over 20 points of interest that may include (and are subject to change):
- Liberty Bell
- Betsy Ross House
- Washington Square
- Penn's Landing
- Powel House
- 1st Bank
This 2-hour tour hits the highlights of Philadelphia and gives you an opportunity to cruise the city in style!
Segway is a registered trademark of Segway Inc.
- Tour will include an orientation session that includes practice on the Segway so that all participants feel comfortable while riding
- Segway and helmet are provided
- Participants must be at least 14 years old, weigh between 100-260 pounds, and be at least 48" in height
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not permitted to participate
- No alcohol is allowed
The total experience time will last approximately 2 hours. Training and safety instruction is included in this time.
This Segway tour can accommodate up to 8 participants.
This tour is for booked participants only.
This experience will run rain or shine. If it rains, ponchos will be provided. However, tours do not operate in lightning and extreme weather conditions so please be sure to contact your experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to wear casual attire and footwear that is suitable for standing and weather conditions. Flat-soled shoes are required.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Are there any age and/or weight restrictions?
Participants must be at least 14 years old, weigh between 100-260 pounds, and be at least 48" in height.
What should I wear?
Participants should wear flat, closed-toe shoes and clothing appropriate for the weather conditions.
Do I need experience?
No experience is necessary! All participants will watch a training Segway video and receive hands-on instruction prior to the start of the tour.
How fast can a Segway travel?
Depending on the terrain and conditions, Segways can travel between 10-12 miles per hour.
Do I have to wear a helmet?
Yes, a helmet will be provided and must be worn at all times while on the Segway.
Other Philadelphia Gift Ideas:(View all 49 Philadelphia experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $155
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $375
- Stock Car Ride Along - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(20)From: $139
- Drive a Stock Car - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $549
- Philly Prohibition Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $63
- Best of Philadelphia Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $39
- Decadent Gourmet Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(27)From: $78
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- Philly Sunset Heli Tour for 2Avg Rating of: 5(5)From: $400
- All Philadelphia Experiences