Monday through Thursday - 11:00 AM & 1:00 PM
Friday through Sunday - 9:00 AM, 12:00 PM & 1:30 PM
Traverse the city by Segway® on this guided tour of the great city of Philadelphia!
- Experienced tour guides have a 5-star rating and received a Certificate of Excellence award on TripAdvisor
- Receive hands on training with a video tutorial teaching you how to ride the unique traveling device
- Tour covers approximately 7 miles in 3 hours
- See more than 30 of the city's most popular attractions that may include the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Schuylkill River, Rocky Statue, Swann Fountain and more!
Climb onto a state of the art Segway and see the top attractions of Philadelphia on this extensive city tour!
Before departing on the approximately 7-mile tour, you'll watch a video and have hands-on training to get comfortable on the unique traveling device. Once your group is ready, you'll see the city in style!
See over 30 of Philadelphia's top attractions that may include (and are subject to change):
- Liberty Bell
- Independence Hall
- Schuylkill River
- Rocky Statue
- Swann Fountain
- City Hall
- China Town
Segway is a registered trademark of Segway Inc.
- Your tour will begin with an orientation session that includes practice on the Segway so that all participants feel comfortable
- Segway and helmet are provided
- Participants must be at least 14 years old, weigh between 100-260 pounds, and at least 48" tall
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not permitted to participate
- No alcohol is allowed
The total experience time will last approximately 3 hours. Training and safety instruction is included in this time.
Each segway tour accommodates up to 8 people.
This tour is for participants only.
This experience will run rain or shine. If it rains, ponchos will be provided. However, tours do not operate in lightning and extreme weather conditions so please be sure to contact your experience provider if you have any questions regarding weather.
What to Wear:
Casual attire and footwear that is comfortable for standing and weather conditions. Flat-soled shoes are required.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Are there any age and/or weight restrictions?
Yes, participants must be at least 14 years old, weigh between 100-260 pounds, and at least 48" tall.
What should I wear?
Participants should wear flat, closed-toe shoes and clothing appropriate for the weather conditions.
Do I need experience?
No experience is necessary! All participants will watch a training Segway video and receive hands-on instruction prior to the start of the tour.
How fast can a Segway travel?
Depending on the terrain and conditions, Segways can travel between 10-12 miles per hour.
Do I have to wear a helmet?
Yes, a helmet will be provided and must be worn at all times while on the Segway.
Other Philadelphia Gift Ideas:(View all 57 Philadelphia experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(25)From: $155
- Race a Ferrari - New JerseyFrom: $388
- Race a Lamborghini - New JerseyFrom: $338
- Philly Sunset Heli Tour for 2Avg Rating of: 5(5)From: $400
- Philadelphia Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $102
- Philly Prohibition Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $63
- Stock Car Ride Along - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $139
- Drive a Stock Car - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $549
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- All Philadelphia Experiences