Northeast Philadelphia Jet Center - Philadelphia, PA
Daily - Sunset
*Pending pilot availability
- Fly with a FAA certified and experienced pilot aboard a spacious and meticulously maintained Robinson R44 helicopter - the most popular helicopter in the world
- Experience the unparalleled sensation of hovering in a helicopter, sipping champagne, and watching the sun dip below the horizon
- Enjoy stunning views of the sunset and the lights of Philadelphia at 1500 feet
- Choose from a 30-minute or 45-minute flight
What could be more romantic than a Philadelphia sunset helicopter tour with the one you love? Climb aboard and make your way skyward as you embark on an amazing helicopter tour above America's most historic city.
Your tour will depart from the Cross Keys Airport for an experience to remember. You will fly along the the Delaware River, over the Battleship New Jersey, eye level around Philadelphia's Skyline, over top Philadelphia's Art Museum, Boat House Row and more.
Take in the sites from above while sipping champagne and watching the sun go down on the horizon below.
- Participants will be required to present a valid photo ID (passport or driver's license)
- Participants must weigh less than 250 pounds
- The maximum combined weight of all passengers may not exceed 500 pounds
30 or 45 minutes of flight time depending on option selected.
2 passengers (this is a romantic flight)
Spectators are welcome to come and watch or take pictures from the ground.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7-14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
In what kind of helicopter will we fly?
You will fly in a spacious and meticulously maintained Robinson R44 helicopter, one of the world's most popular helicopters.
Are there any weight restrictions?
Yes, participants must weigh less than 250 pounds and the maximum combined weight of both passengers may not exceed 500 pounds.
Other Philadelphia Gift Ideas:(View all 52 Philadelphia experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $155
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $375
- Stock Car Ride Along - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $139
- Drive a Stock Car - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $549
- Philly Prohibition Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $63
- Best of Philadelphia Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $39
- Decadent Gourmet Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(27)From: $78
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- Philly Sunset Heli Tour for 2Avg Rating of: 5(5)From: $400
- All Philadelphia Experiences
"Sadly, a Phillies game was going on at the time which left out a portion of the city that would have been one of the best parts to see. It's no one's fault, but perhaps major events like that can be taken into consideration when booking, so client can be informed that their experience will not include a certain feature."
"The helicopter ride was fantastic. We flew around Center City Philadelphia, the stadiums, the battleships, University City, and hovered stationary (a very cool feeling) in New Jersey. My only complaint is that the listing specifically mentioned that the sunset tour (which I booked) should include champagne. Ours did not, and while we were exhilarated by the helicopter ride, I can't help but feel a little bit like there was something missing that I had paid for."
"We had a magnificent time, our pilot Justin was GREAT!!!! Best experience ever!!! Thank you for the magnificent memory!!! "