May - October:
Daily - Sunrise & Sunset
*Pending weather conditions
Enjoy one of the most romantic hot air balloon rides in New York!, Take in the stunning views while you ride over the serene New Jersey countryside.
- FAA certified pilot with 20 years of experience flying Hot Air Balloons
- Over 15,000 delighted passengers flown
- Stunning views of stunning New Jersey countryside
- Complimentary champagne and hors d'oeuvres at the conclusion of your flight
Enjoy one of the most romantic experiences available, a private hot air balloon ride over the serene New Jersey countryside.
Your flight begins either at sunrise or before sunset. You'll rise gently above the earth onboard in our FAA certified hot air balloon, piloted by a highly experienced commercial pilot, for the romantic experience of a lifetime!
Hot air ballooning is magical. The feeling of being as free as the wind. . . that is what ballooning is about!
This private flight is the perfect way to celebrate a special occasion. Your flight will last about an hour but the memory will last a lifetime.
- There is no age limit, however it's not recommended for children under 4
- The pilots are certified by the FAA as commercial balloon pilots and are qualified to carry passengers for hire
- For safety reasons there is a maximum weight limit of 750 pounds per balloon
- Package includes digital in-flight photos that will be emailed to you after your flight
1 hour of flight time
2 Per Flight
This is only for those in the balloon.
This experience is weather dependent. Ballooning is strictly a fair weather-light wind activity. Generally a balloon launch is not possible when the wind speed exceeds 10 mph. This is why balloon flights occur around dawn or a couple of hours prior to sunset when winds are usually lightest and the air is the most stable. If weather conditions cause a postponement of your flight, the experience provider is happy to reschedule the experience.
What to Wear:
We recommend that you dress as if you were going for a hike. The temperature during the flight is basically the same as it is on the ground. Most of the flight will be below 1,000 ft., and the temperature is only 3 degrees cooler even at that altitude. Please do not wear sandals or open toed shoes. Athletic shoes and socks are perfect. The propane burner system which creates the heat for our hot air balloon is located above your head, so a hat is suggested.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance for weekends and 3 days in advance for weekdays.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
If I am afraid of heights could I enjoy a balloon flight?
Absolutely! In fact most of the passengers have some fear of heights. Strangely enough there is no feeling like that of being on the edge of a tall building or the feeling you get on a Ferris wheel. Ballooning is calm, almost serene. If you can handle an airline flight, you will probably really enjoy ballooning.
Can I bring a camera?
Yes, you are welcome to bring a camera along, but do so at your own risk. Cameras must be stowed for landings.
Are there any weight restrictions?
For safety reasons there is a maximum weight limit of 750 pounds per balloon.
Other Philadelphia Gift Ideas:(View all 52 Philadelphia experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $155
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $375
- Stock Car Ride Along - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $139
- Drive a Stock Car - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $549
- Philly Prohibition Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $63
- Best of Philadelphia Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $39
- Decadent Gourmet Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(27)From: $78
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- Philly Sunset Heli Tour for 2Avg Rating of: 5(5)From: $400
- All Philadelphia Experiences