New Jersey Sunset Heli Tour for 2
Sky Manor Airport - Pittstown, New Jersey
Daily - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- FAA certified pilot and flight instructor with over 1,000 hours of flight time and an incident-free safety record
- Fly aboard a meticulously prepared Robinson R44 helicopter
- Enjoy the unparalleled sensation of floating in the sky, sipping champagne and watching the sun dip below the horizon
What better way to spend a sunset than 1,500 up in the sky with the one you love! Climb aboard and head skyward for a true sightseeing experience!
Your Robinson R44 helicopter is the most popular helicopter in the world. It allows for comfortable seating and is great for sight-seeing. Take in the serene countryside of Northern New Jersey as you watch the sun go down on the horizon below.
- Participants will be required to present a valid photo ID (passport or driver's license)
- Participants must weigh less than 250 pounds
- The maximum combined weight of all passengers may not exceed 500 pounds
Approximately 30 minutes of flight time
This is only for the scheduled participants.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions. In the event of inclement weather, you will work with your pilot to reschedule the experience.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7-14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 48 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 48 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Are there any weight restrictions?
Participants must weigh less than 250 pounds. The maximum combined weight of all passengers may not exceed 500 pounds.
What do I need to bring?
Participants will be required to present a valid photo ID (passport or driver's license).
What if my flight is cancelled due to weather?
We always recommend contacting the pilot on the day of your experience if you have any concerns regarding weather. In the event the flight is cancelled due to weather you can reschedule directly with your pilot.
Can I bring a passenger?
This tour is for up to 3 people, depending on the option selected.
Other Philadelphia Gift Ideas:(View all 58 Philadelphia experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(25)From: $155
- Race a Ferrari - New JerseyFrom: $388
- Race a Lamborghini - New JerseyFrom: $338
- Philly Sunset Heli Tour for 2Avg Rating of: 5(6)From: $400
- Philadelphia Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $108
- Philly Prohibition Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $63
- Stock Car Ride Along - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $139
- Drive a Stock Car - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $549
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- All Philadelphia Experiences