Cross Keys Airport - Williamstown, NJ
Monday through Friday - 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- All instructors are certified by the United States Parachute Association and some are world record holders or world champions in their respective disciplines
- Skydive academy has introduced more than 100,000 people to the world of skydiving in their 20+ years in business
- Ride in a C-208 Super Caravan aircraft, capable of carrying 17 people to 13,500 feet in under 10 minutes
- 60 seconds of freefall at 120 MPH!
As the Super Caravan reaches an altitude of over 13,500 feet your instructor tells you its time. Your heart starts pounding from the adrenaline and excitement as you inch closer to the open aircraft door.
You peer over the edge and then, in a split second, you are on the most exciting thrill ride of your life with an expert instructor at your side.
As you fly through clouds at over 120 MPH, for a full minute, you feel a complete and total sense of freedom not found anywhere else in the world.
Once the canopy opens, and your parachute deploys, you can take in views of the beautiful Philadelphia skyline!
All tandem jumpmasters have earned USPA's highest rating and have thousands of jumps to their credit.
A truly incredible experience!
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- The maximum weight limit is 250 pounds, however jumpers that weigh more than 240 pounds will be charged $10 on the day of their jump
- Bring a valid photo ID on the day of the experience
- Drop zone is a member of the United States Parachute Association and has been in business for over 20 years
Plan on spending approximately 4 hours at the drop zone.
1 participant per tandem skydive jump.
Spectators can watch the participant prepare for the jump and then soar through the sky.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Sweaters and long pants work best for colder days and shorts and t-shirts are good for summer. Closed-toed shoes (no heels) are required.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule the experience directly with your experience provider.
What if I'm afraid of heights?
Many people are hesitant to skydive due to their personal fear or discomfort of heights.A skydiving experience does not equate to being at the top of a ladder, bridge or building. You are simply too high up to have any height induced vertigo or dizziness.You will be over two miles up. An individual would no more encounter a fear of heights during skydiving than when flying in a jet airliner.
How fast will I be falling?
Free fall speeds are approximately 120 MPH. Please note that this can increase or decrease slightly depending on body size and position.
Can you breathe in freefall?
The free fall and parachute environments do not cause any difficulty in breathing, however, some students have commented that it was awkward to breathe during the first few seconds. This is not caused by lack of oxygen, but by the surge of adrenaline and excitement of first jumping out of the aircraft.
Other Philadelphia Gift Ideas:(View all 59 Philadelphia experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(25)From: $155
- Race a Ferrari - New JerseyFrom: $388
- Race a Lamborghini - New JerseyFrom: $338
- Philly Sunset Heli Tour for 2Avg Rating of: 5(5)From: $400
- Philadelphia Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $102
- Philly Prohibition Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $63
- Stock Car Ride Along - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $139
- Drive a Stock Car - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $549
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- All Philadelphia Experiences
"Very friendly staff. Had a great time."
"Arrived at the site at the time requested (11 a.m.) and it was windy, but there were not too many updates. We had to wait to fly until people arrived from NY and they were late, so there was a lot of time hanging around in the hangar. The experience itself was great."