Lums Pond State Park - Bear, DE
Mid-March through May:
Friday through Monday - 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
June - August:
Daily - 9:00 AM to Sunset
September through Mid-December:
Friday through Monday - 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Voted one of the "10 Best Zip Line Courses in the USA" by USA Today
- Exciting course offers approximately 2-3 hours of outdoor fun and exercise
- Course includes 5 unique sections and 42 crossings taking you higher as you go
- Enjoy unique aerialviews of Lums Pond
- What are you waiting for? Over 2,000 feet of zip-lining fun awaits!
Explore your local park in a totally new way! Located in Lums Pond State Park, this zipline adventure course was voted one of the "10 Best Zip Line Courses in the USA" byUSA Today.
Before your adventure begins, you will start your day with a 30 minute safety briefing and training session. Your experienced instructors will teach you how to safely swing through the trees using harnesses, pulleys and carabiners. Before you know it, your instructors will set you and your group free to fly through the treetops at your own pace. Don't worry, instructors are very attentive and patrolling the course to assist you and keep you safe.
Over the course of the next 2-3 hours, you will traverse the 5 unique sections of this treetop course with each section getting you higher and higher above the park. Wave to family and friends below as they watch you master the numerous rope ladders, tarzan swings, and and other obstacles. With over 42 crossings, including 5 zip lines, this is truly an adrenaline filled adventure.
As you make your way through the course, you will experience Lums Pond from a whole new perspective, enjoying aerial views of the water and surrounding forests as you zip from one coastline to the other. With over 2,000 feet of zip lines, you will have plenty of time to soak in the view!
After completing the course, you are encouraged to stick around and explore the trails of Lums Pond State Park. By participating in this Ultimate Zip Line Adventure Course, you will have done your part to help preserve this local gem because a portion of every ticket sale goes toward park preservation.
Ditch the city sounds and escape to the beautiful Lums Pond State Park for the Ultimate Zip Line Adventure Course!
- Park entry fee is NOT included in ticket price and must be paid in cash
- Participation is not advised for individuals who are pregnant or with pre-existing medical conditions
- Participants must be at least 55" tall and weigh less than 285 pounds
- Participants must be at least 10 years old and accompanied by a parent or legal guardian if under 15, those under 18 years old must have a participant agreement signed by a parent or legal guardian
- All ages junior course is also available at this location. Please contact Cloud 9 Living for more information on booking groups with children under 10 years old
- Please note: Children between the age of 10-15 may qualify for special pricing. Please contact Cloud 9 Living to inquire about pricing options
Approximately 2-3 hours
You may be accompanied by other tour participants. For groups larger than 6, please contact Cloud 9 Living at 866-525-6839 for pricing.
Absolutely! Spectators are encouraged to watch as they explore the park and its beautiful trails from below.
This experience is great in all weather conditions. Rain only adds to the fun! In the event of thunder and lightning or icy conditions, tours may be canceled or rescheduled.
What to Wear:
Please be mindful of the weather and dress appropriately. This is an outdoor activity so be sure to come in clothes you don't mind getting a big dirty. Close-toed shoes are required by all participants. Ankle supporting boots are recommended, but sneakers are fine. Some participants do like to wear gloves, especially if it is cold or your hands are sensitive. Long hair must be tied back and please leave your jewelry at home.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations are allowed up to 48 hours prior to the experience. With less than 48 hours notice, you may reschedule your booking or receive a gift voucher to reschedule at a later date. Failure to appear on your booked date without prior notification will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is this experience weather dependent?
This experience is great in all weather conditions. Rain only adds to the fun! In the event that they do have to close the course due to lightning or extreme weather conditions, you will be able to reschedule directly with the experience provider.
Will water be available on the course?
Yes, water is available on the course. You may also bring your own bottle so long as it can be secured to your harness.
As this is a physical activity, you are encouraged to stay hydrated. Please be sure to drink plenty of water before, during, and after your experience.
Is there a time limit to complete the course?
No! You are free to move through the course at your own pace. Please keep in mind, however, that there will be other participants out there. You are encouraged to let them "pass" if they are moving more quickly than you'd like to.
Will there be storage and changing facilities available?
Smaller items, such as keys and cell phones, can be kept in the experience provider's welcome cabin. You are encouraged to leave larger items and/or valuables at home or safely in your cars.
There are bathrooms on site which are available for changing before or after you complete the course.
What if I am afraid of heights?
There is no better way to conquer your fears! Safety is of the utmost importance and you will be wearing a safety harness at all times. If you need a little help, your experienced instructors will be there to assist you through the course!
What can/should I bring with me?
You may bring cameras, phones, or other devices on the course so long as they are secured to you and tucked away. Lanyards are available for purchase on site. It is not recommended that you bring a bag out onto the course with you, but if must bring one, please be sure it fits closely to your body.
Other Philadelphia Gift Ideas:(View all 57 Philadelphia experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(25)From: $155
- Race a Ferrari - New JerseyFrom: $388
- Race a Lamborghini - New JerseyFrom: $338
- Philly Sunset Heli Tour for 2Avg Rating of: 5(5)From: $400
- Philadelphia Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $102
- Philly Prohibition Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $63
- Stock Car Ride Along - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $139
- Drive a Stock Car - Pocono SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $549
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- All Philadelphia Experiences