Out of Africa Wildlife Park - Camp Verde, AZ
Daily - 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM & 3:00 PM
- Enjoy the only full zipline tour in Arizona with a top-rated provider onTripadvisor
- Zip across 5 lines and traverse 1 rope bridge
- Soak in views of Mingus Mountain, the San Francisco Peaks, and the entire Verde Valley
- Fly high above the Out of Africa Wildlife Park with the opportunity to spot lions, tigers, jaguars, and more!
This African Safari Zipline Adventure is a truly unique and thrilling experience. It gives you the opportunity to feel the rush of zipping across wires while also offering you an unbeatable view of the Out of Africa Wildlife Park!
Your tour will begin with a 10-minute orientation prior to gearing up. Your ACCT-certified guides will go over safety precautions and what to expect before fitting everyone in harnesses and helmets. Once outfitted with your state-of-the-art safety equipment, it will be time to embark on an unforgettable adventure!
As you make your way through this approximately 2-hour guided tour, you will have the opportunity to traverse 5 ziplines, the longest being 1088 feet long and 75 feet off the ground. You will also come across 1 rope bridge. As you soar from platform to platform, you'll want to keep your eyes open because there is going to be so much to see! Throughout the tour, you'll be treated to exceptional views of the Verde Valley, including the San Francisco Peaks, Mingus Mountain, and countless red rock formations. Below, you will have to opportunity to spot some of the world's fiercest predators as you pass over the animal enclosures of the Out of Africa Wildlife Park, home to lions, tiger, and even jaguars!
Don't miss out on this thrilling safari adventure!
- Participants must be at least 8 years old and weigh between 60 - 275 pounds
- Participants between the ages of 8 -11 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Participants under the age of 18 must have a permission-to-zip document signed by a parent or legal guardian
- Participation is not advised for individuals who are pregnant or with pre-existing medical conditions
- Note: Out of Africa Wildlife passes are NOT included in the price and are NOT required for this tour.
Please allocate 3 hours to complete the entire experience, including time for check-in, orientation, and the tour. Tour times will vary depending on group size but typically takes about 2 hours to complete.
Group sizes will vary but will not exceed 12 participants per tour
There is a viewing platform that is shaded for spectators
This experience is weather dependent but rarely canceled. In the unlikely event of lighting or high winds, your experience provider will work with you to reschedule to tour, typically within the same day.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing that is appropriate for the weather conditions. Closed-toe shoes are required. Dresses, skirts, and short-shorts are not permitted as you will be required to wear a harness. All long hair must be tied back. Sunglasses are recommended but all glasses must have a retaining strap, (available for purchase at the shop).
For this experience we recommend booking at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but you may reschedule your zipline experience with at least 72 hours notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any restrictions to participate?
Yes - Participants must be at least 8 years old and weigh between 60 and 275 pounds. In addition, they must be in good health and mobile. Individuals with pre-existing neck, back, or muscular-skeletal conditions or those who are pregnant are not permitted ride.
Does this tour grant me access to the Out of Africa Wildlife Park?
No, a separate ticket to the wildlife park is required for entry. Tickets can be purchased directly from the park. Note: an Out of Africa Wildlife Park pass is not required for this tour.
Is this safe?
Yes! This zipline course was built to exceed all ACCT professional standards. Your guides go through rigorous training and our equipment is of the very highest quality. The course and the equipment are inspected daily.
Can we bring a camera?
No. Unfortunately, cameras, cell phones, and other electronic devices are not permitted on this tour as a safety precaution to the animals.Photo packages are available for purchase.
Is water provided on the tour?
Yes, there are two water stations located on Tower 1 and Tower 7.
Other Phoenix Gift Ideas:(View all 36 Phoenix experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(16)From: $140
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 3-half(7)From: $100
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $355
- Old Town Scottsdale Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(31)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Air Combat MissionAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $989
- African Safari Zipline AdventureFrom: $107
- Race a FerrariFrom: $399
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $399
- All Phoenix Experiences