Bass & Striper on the Fly
Lake Pleasant, AZ
- Featured on ESPN and Good Morning America
- Your friendly and professional guide will be an elite angler, licensed by Arizona Fish & Game and certified in First Aid and CPR
- Includes a fully loaded tournament Ranger bass boat, gas and guide, a full line of Orvis fly rods and reels, line, leaders, tippet, and flies
- All skill levels welcome
Fly fishing a desert lake is an experience unparalleled anywhere on earth. Aside from the gorgeous scenery and spectacular desert backdrops, our lakes offer some of the best Bass and Striper fly fishing found anywhere in the southwest.
From the excitement of searching and hunting through the lakes' pristine waters to the adrenaline rush of fighting that perfect fish, nothing compares to this fly fishing adventure.
With six incredible lakes to choose from, there is a fishery perfectly suited for every condition, season, and skill level.
These fishing trips are custom fit for you! So whether you are an experienced fisherman after that trophy Largemouth or Striper; or are a beginner who just wants to have fun and catch a lot of fish - we'll create an experience just for you.
All equipment is provided and the guide will give instruction to those who have no prior experience. An Arizona fishing license is required and may be purchased through your provider at $17.25 for non-residents and $16.25 for residents. It is highly recommended to bring a lunch or snack with you, especially for full day trips. Bottled water is provided, but feel free to bring your own as well.
Full Day is 8 hours. Half Day is 4 hours. Due to the intense Phoenix heat, half days are recommended during summer months.
2 people per boat. We can accommodate larger groups by adding more boats and guides.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear seasonal clothing. Dress in layers and bring rain gear if you have it. It is also recommended to bring sunglasses, a hat and sunscreen.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance; however, more advanced notice may be required at certain times of the year.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Phoenix Gift Ideas:(View all 34 Phoenix experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $140
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 3-half(7)From: $100
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $355
- Old Town Scottsdale Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(25)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Air Combat MissionAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $989
- African Safari Zipline AdventureFrom: $107
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $179
- Private Hot Air Balloon Ride for 2From: $699
- All Phoenix Experiences