Grand Canyon Aerial Tour
Deer Valley Airport - Phoenix, AZ
*During winter months tours are usually done in the afternoons. During summer months tours are usually done in the mornings.
- In operation for over 20 years; FAA Certified Pilots with thousands of combined flight hours
- Every seat in your Cessna 207 or Cessna Grand Caravan is a window seat equipped with headsets for narration
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Red Rocks of Sedona, the Painted Desert and the Navajo Indian Reservation
- Experience a view only seen by a handful of people, as you fly 1,000 feet above the rim of the Grand Canyon!
Experience the sweeping panorama of Arizona from the air on this scenic tour over some of the Southwest's most awe-inspiring terrain. We fly at ideal altitudes to allow excellent views, and pictures, of the rugged isolation of the Tonto National Forest, the Red Rocks of Sedona, the mystery of Montezuma's Well and the Majestic San Francisco Peaks.
Your tour culminates in a 25 minute over-fly of the Grand Canyon, giving you spectacular up-close views of some of the most famous landmarks and a unique perspective of the grandeur of one of the "Seven Natural Wonders of the World".
So step aboard for a once-in-a-lifetime flight over one of the wonders of the world!
- Tour must have a minimum of 3 passengers to operate. You may book as an individual however, the tour cannot be guaranteed until at least 3 people total are booked. If there are only 2 passengers booked, 24 hours prior to the tour, then the passengers can choose to reschedule or cancel with no penalty, or pay a $50 per person surcharge to have a private tour. If at anytime a 3rd person books into the tour, the $50 per person surcharge will no longer apply. If a surcharge applies, it can be paid directly to the experience provider on the day of the tour.
- Children over 2 years of age must have their own seat
- Price includes fuel surcharge fees
6-9 per plane varies with type of aircraft.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. We recommend dressing in layers.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and reschedulings are allowed up to 48 hours prior to your booked date for no fee. If you cancel or reschedule within 24-48 hours prior to your flight a 50% fee will apply. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel/reschedule within the given parameters will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Other Phoenix Gift Ideas:(View all 31 Phoenix experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $140
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 3-half(7)From: $100
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $355
- Old Town Scottsdale Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Air Combat MissionAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $989
- African Safari Zipline AdventureFrom: $107
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $179
- Private Hot Air Balloon Ride for 2From: $699
- All Phoenix Experiences
"Ladies in the office were extremely friendly and helpful --- sorry forgot their names. I think Cliff was our pilot, he did an excellent job. Grand Canyon from the ground can't hold a candle to how great it was from the air. Thanks!"
"Everyone was professional, competent and fun to be around. An enjoyable day and a special thanks to Terry and Bill our guide."
"A very wonderful and rewarding experience. I have previously hiked the Canyon, rafted through the canyon and hiked rim to rim with my family but have never appreciated the layout of the canyon til now. The spirts of Arizona History and backgrounds on may places by Chris our guide was very satisfying and enjoyed. A great experience, I have been shairng with many of my friends even though it only happened yesterday. Thank you again for the experience. Joe Rowan Sr. FYI my age is 84"