*Pending chef's availability
- Your personal chef has been featured on AZ Fox, is a certified nutritionist and earned her degree in culinary arts from The Restaurant School in Philadelphia
- Discuss with chef food preferences, dietary concerns & menu options during initial consultation
- Relax and entertain in style with exceptional cuisine & personal attention all in the comfort of your own home
- Your chef will clean up too!
Do you love the idea of entertaining, but hate the prospect of doing all the work? Does it seem like you never get to enjoy your own party? Let your own Personal Chef for the evening do all the work while you sit back with a cocktail and enjoy a truly memorable evening with friends or family.
Chef Felicia Anderson will come to your home with groceries in hand and prepare a special 4 course dinner for you and your guests. She'll even clean up after the meal.
Whether you're looking to relax with the family for a special occasion or entertaining guests, this is the ultimate way to enjoy a worry-free night of great food and great service.
Prior to your dinner, you'll consult with your chef to choose from a broad array of menu selections to customize this experience just for you.
So get ready for a night you and your guests won't soon forget filled with delicious foods, wine and friends.
Click here for menu selections.
Gratuity for your chef is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience.
For locations more than 20 miles from Gilbert, AZ (up to a maximum of 50 miles), travel fees will apply.
For parties of six, an additional professional server is included.
Full kitchen facilities are required for this experience.
Chef will work with you to customize menu selections to your preferences. Should you request a particular item outside the established budget, not a problem; you can simply reimburse your Chef.
For groups above six, please contact Cloud 9 Living.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
This is your night, dress how you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 10 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed with 5 days notice unless the dinner is scheduled for Valentine's Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Halloween, Easter or St. Patrick's Day. In the event the dinner is scheduled for one of these holidays, rescheduling must be done 21 days prior to the event.
Other Phoenix Gift Ideas:(View all 34 Phoenix experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(11)From: $140
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 3-half(7)From: $130
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $499
- African Safari Zipline AdventureFrom: $107
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Old Town Scottsdale Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $64
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $179
- Private Hot Air Balloon Ride for 2From: $699
- Indy Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 2-half(2)From: $130
- All Phoenix Experiences
"Felecia was a very talented chef and gave all of us a great and enjoyable evening."
""We wanted to let you know that not only is your food amazing, but your staff is professional, friendly and very attentive to all our guests. Thank you for making our party a perfect 10!!""
""Thanks again for a wonderful meal -- all of us thoroughly enjoyed everything! We have recommended you across the board and will continue to do so!!""